The dull apartment

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

He came back after I was done with work and he dropped the three teenagers off back at home. "Don't have too much fun y/n!" Via exclaimed and I shook my head.

"Stop via, I know where your mind went to" she laughed before the winged hero joined my side. "You have an interesting friend, she seems fun" he laughed and I nodded.

"Yeah she's fine aright, I've known her since middle school" he hummed. "Well Cmon, let's go to my apartment" I grabbed his hand and ran off. We continued running in the direction of my apartment complex.

We stepped in after I unlocked the door. I turned on the lights and looked around. The living room had a Christmas tree that was decorated with red lights and white ornaments.

I had a cylinder bowl filled with candy canes on the counter and snowflake lights hanging from the tv stand. "Sorry it's kinda dull, I've tried to redecorate it many times." he shook his head.

"No it's okay, I actually kinda like it" he gave me a reassuring smile. I lead him to my room after taking our shoes off.

It was lit up by white lights I had left over from the Christmas decorations. On my bed were fluffy blankets and many pillows.

I had a desk besides my bed with candy canes there too because I accidentally bought too many candy canes.

I closed the window since it was getting dark out and it freaks me out when the window is open at night. He took his jacket off somehow without me noticing.

"It's nice in here" he smiled after plopping on my bed. "It's also cozy" he wrapped himself with the fuzzy blanket he was on after tucking his wings in a bit.

I laughed at him and sat next to him on the edge. I took my time to look at him, he looked adorable all wrapped up in my blanket with a few feathers popping out.

His golden eyes were a bit darker due to being in a darkish room. His hair was all messed up now and he was looking around my room. "I would like to have your room" he looked at me as I was already looking at him.

My eyes widened as I looked away.

"Awe it's okay to look, I know I'm attractive" he teased and I rolled my eyes before slapping his leg that was out of the blanket. "I could honestly fall asleep in here" he nuzzled his head into the pillows as i laughed at him.

"Well that makes one of us" I gave a sad smile as he looked at me confused. "Are you saying that you can't sleep well?" I nodded and he sat up.

"Yeah, I never could unless someone that I was really comfortable with was sleeping with me. That's how I was able to sleep all night when you were with me" I scratched the back of my neck and he blushed.

"Oh, well, I could spend the night again if you'd like" he ran a hand through his hair and I shook my head. "I can't let you do that, you have your own home and people to go home to if I remember correctly" he tilted his head with a small smile.

"That was kind of a lie, I just wanted to talk to you" I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Whats so special about me?" "A lot more than you realize" he replied immediately surprising me.

"Well you're also special, it takes me a bit to warm up to people but you're easily walking into my life like it's nothing." He smiled at me before we kept eye contact.

We stared at each other for awhile, I could feel a warmth spread throughout my body and butterflies erupt in my stomach like it was a familiar feeling.

He unwrapped himself from the blanket and yanked me down on top of him. My hands were at either side of his head as we both said nothing.

Oh my god, what's going on?

I was shocked so I didn't move an inch. My head tilted on its own and leaned itself down.

Are we gonna kiss??!

His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and slammed his lips into mine. He sat up and I got comfortable in his lap.

This feels amazing.

My fingers tangled in his hair as his hands went down to my waist. I deepened the kiss because I wanted more.

He grabbed me by my belt and I rubbed up against him making him groan.

He pulled away from the kiss as we both panted a bit. His face was red as he looked down to the side. "Are you embarrassed?" I asked seriously and cupped his cheeks to look up at me.

"No?! What made you think that?" He lied, of course he was. "It's okay, I'm not judging you, it felt good right so why are you embarrassed?" He only blushed a bit more.

"Why are we even kissing? You barely know me" I chuckled as his hands were placed on his cheeks. "You know, I've barely gotten intimate with anyone, so if anyone should be embarrassed it should be me" I said and he pulled his hands off his face.

"Really? But you're beautiful" he was shocked and I nodded. "Yeah, this town is disgusting so I don't want anything to do with anyone that lives here" he nods then frowns.

"It's such a shame that no one has taken you yet" he traced my jawline with his index and middle finger. "Well you can change that" I teased as his eyes went wide.

"I'm kidding" I exclaimed as a faint chuckle leaves his lips. "That's also a shame, we'd be perfect together" he dramatically sighed.

"Well that's if you even like me, because I know that I'm attracted to you in different ways" he hummed before smiling but I could tell it was sad.

"I have a tiny crush on you, it's due to how much time we spent together in that library" I yawned as I was listening to him talk.

I couldn't help but feel sleepy when he talks to me at night. "Well kami, I think I feel the same way. I usually don't wait for people but I waited for you" I flopped down next to him and snuggled into his side.

"Hopefully you don't leave me again" and I fell asleep.