Second chance

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"Y/n!" I heard my best friends voice call out and I smiled up at him. "Yes kei?" I asked and he looked like he was glowing.

"My father is gone! He's gone and I don't have to see him anymore" I looked at him shocked. "Really? That's good, you don't have to come here crying anymore" he nodded as he placed his hands on his waist.

"Wait where are you gonna live?" I asked and he placed a finger on his chin. "Oh yeah!" His stretched his arms out and his wings followed.

"I'll be placed under the hero commission's care and I'll become a better hero" he said and I hummed. "Wait, so you're leaving me?" I started tearing up and his eyes widened, he joined my side and placed his hands on my cheeks.

"I would never, I care about you too much butterfly" he wiped my tears and they wouldn't stop coming out. "Oh no, stop crying, you're gonna make me cry" he started sniffling and I nodded.

I sniffled as well and he rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere"

"Via, if you could" I looked back at her with a smile and she nodded going inside. "Keigo, I wondered when we would meet again" his head snapped back up and looked at me surprised but with something else in his eyes.

Is that fear..?

"Y/n, I'm sorry" he immediately apologized and I nodded looking down. "Yeah, you might be, i don't know if you're just lying to me again" I laughed bitterly and he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/n, I it wasn't my choice! I promise that I would've never left you if it was" he was desperate for me to believe him and I teared up.

"I understand, but don't make promises that you can't keep. Don't make a promise if you aren't sure you won't break it" a tear fell down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"Y/n, please" he cupped my cheeks band I smiled. "It's ok, you know how many chances I give the people I love" he brought my head closer to his and our foreheads were resting against each other's.

You guys still love each other, it didn't matter how many years you guys have spent apart, the feelings you guys have developed never went away, they may have faded a bit but they never left.

"Maybe we can work our way to be best friends again" I chuckled and he hugged me. "Nah best friends don't kiss each other" he said while chuckling into my shoulder and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess you're right" I snuggled my head onto his. "I always am" I smacked his arm and he laughed.

As the week went by, you guys got closer but ended up being a bit more shy towards each other.

Neither of you asked each other out because you guys felt like it was too soon and you needed to catch up and get used to each other again after being separated all if these years.

Keigo never once wanted to hurt you, but it happened anyways and he feels horrible.

You are the first girl he's ever loved in a way no one has ever made him feel.

You are very special to him, you make him feel nice, you feel like home to him.

On the other hand, Keigo makes you feel like a child again, you can let your guard down around him and you can tell it makes him happy.

You were genuinely happy with him and you looked like you were glowing being with him again.

Even though you guys haven't talked in years, it's like you guys have never separated.