Come back

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I yawned once I woke up, I looked around to see the sun rising. I looked to the side and saw kami besides me asleep.

I realized that I was snuggled into his side. I blushed as my eyes widened.

Oh my god! Okay this is embarrassing.

I tried moving but I couldn't due to his wing being around me and I almost squealed.

Alright that's cute.

He stirred for a second and woke up. I frowned knowing I interrupted his sleep. "Ah, good morning" he rubbed his eyes. "Morning, you know you didn't have to stay" he chuckled.

"I'm not gonna leave you on a rooftop alone" he sat up stretching his wings.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "Ah shit, I have to leave, I was called in last night" he immediately stood up.

"It was nice getting to know you better, y/n but I've gotta fly" he winked at me before taking off. I watched as he flew off and then picked up his speed.

Well I hope I see him again.

I stretched and cringed hearing a few bones crack. I'm never sleeping on a roof ever again.

"Y/n! I did some research okay and I found out the guy you were hanging out with is the number 2 pro hero hawks" I spit out my water as I was writing down the books we didn't have and the ones we needed.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed as via smiled excitedly at me. "Yeah! I just looked up dude with wings and he showed up" I wiped my mouth and raised an eyebrow. "I'm surprised as to why a pro hero would hang out around here on his free time" she shrugged.

"I don't know but you got all close and snuggly with him" my eyes widened and a small blush appeared. "Shut up! I fell asleep okay and I cuddle the things closest to me" I huffed and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop lying to me, I'm actually surprised that you got some sleep" she exclaimed and I smiled. "Yeah, I did get a good nights rest". I didn't sleep alone this time, I didn't even wake up alone either.

"Well if he ever wants to come back, he knows where I work" I smiled before going back to writing down books.

He never came back, but he made you like your job a little more than before you met him. It's been three months since you last saw him or heard anything about him.

You still didn't rest very well, you were alone in your apartment, you still look for him while sorting books and putting them in the right place hoping he would pop up behind the bookshelf.

As the months went on, a few more people came to the library and it surprised you since you didn't recognize them. You soon familiarized yourself with them and they were three kids.

They made your job a bit more bearable especially since they live hours away and they come to this town just to see you.

December 15th

I was spinning around in my chair until a loud voice echoed through the library making me fall out of my seat.

"Are you okay y/n?!" The worried voice of the green haired teen called out as he peeked over the desk. "Yeah I'm okay, thank you Izuku" I stood up and he gave me a smile.

"This library is still a safe place?" The blonde called out stomping his way towards the desk. "Yeah, it has been for years" I chuckled and he huffed.

"It's a very nice place, considering where it's located" a calm voice called out from behind the two as I smiled.

"Hey shoto, katsuki, what brings you three here?" I asked as they paused. "Uhh well, we brought a visitor and he thought if he brought us along you wouldn't be as mad" izuku scratched the back of his neck nervously and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked as the library door opened. I looked to my left and saw those bright red wings I've wanted to see for months.

I got excited but then furrowed my eyebrows remembering I've been waiting for him. "Hey y/n" he waved with a nervous smile.

"You ass! I waited for you to come back and you never did, I was embarrassed for thinking you would" I threw my pen at him and he dodged.

"Woah! calm down!" He raised his hands in surrender as katsuki snorted. "Beat his ass y/n!" He gave a smug smirk.

"Don't worry, I will" I ran from behind the desk as the man screeched. "Come back here! I won't hurt you" I mocked what he said awhile ago. "I don't believe you" he ran into the mystery section of the library.

I quietly ran around the other side and tackled him. I got on top of him and sighed. His hands shielded his face and I shook my head. "I was waiting for awhile" I slumped.

"You made me feel comfortable and that feeling went away, it made me sad, I just wanted to see you again" he frowned as his hands rested on my thighs keeping me in place.

"I'm sorry, I got called back early, I wasn't supposed to leave" I nodded. I then blushed looking at what position we are in, I'm straddling his waist as his hands are keeping me in place.

"You're in a different outfit" I said as I looked at what he was wearing. "Oh? Yeah, this is my hero costume" he chuckled. "It's pretty interesting, looks good on you" we sat there for a few seconds before he let go of me and I sat on the floor.

We were both a bit shy and awkward now, he brought his knees up to his chest as his wing wrapped around me and brought me into his side.

"Hey, I'm sorry, to make up for my absence why won't we just hang out later?" He gave me a smile and I nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds nice."