Danger

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"Via? Where are you going?" I asked seeing her walk to the doors. She turned around with a smile on her face.

"Just a little break, you always worry too much" she waved me off but I couldn't shake the gut feeling I was getting. "Okay" I shrugged.

"Also, you should cover your neck a bit better" she winked and my cheeks went hot. I watched her walk out if the library as I was frozen in embarrassment.

I immediately brought my hoodie up a bit higher and put the hood on.

Hopefully this covers well enough.

The noise of the keys on the keyboard were the only sound in the library due to it still being early in the morning, no one usually comes this early.

A scream then rang through my ears making me stop what I'm doing.

Via!?

I hopped out of my chair and ran out of the library. I saw her being held down by someone and another person was crouched before her. "What are you doing!" I yelled out and the two looked at me.

They're the ones from before! My eyes widened seeing the guy with scars and the light blue haired guy.

"You come with us or your precious friends gets killed right here. If you think your precious hero is going to save you, think again." The raspy voice said before chuckling at my expression.

"Just don't hurt via" I walked towards them and the tall black haired guy grabbed my arms. "That's what I like about you, easy to comply" he gripped harder onto my arms and I winced.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! You should've ran y/n!" Via said while struggling against the man's grip. "I know, but I can't afford to let you get hurt" I smiled at her.

"I won't die if that's what you're worried about" the other man got off of via and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You can try and call for help, but it won't do any good" he looked down at via who coughed a bit.

He let go of me before knocking her out making me gasp. "Via!" I exclaimed before I was hit over the head as well.

There was a pounding in my head. I blinked a few times before looking around at the dark room.

"You're wondering why you're important to us, right?" The scarred guy leaned in a bit closer to my face. I glared at him and he stepped away.

"I don't think it's going to do you any good, but my name is dabi and the other guy's name is shigaraki. He stepped out a few hours ago." I watched him pace around the room.

He then pulled a chair over in front of me and sat down. "Do you have any clue as to how powerful your quirk is?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, that's why I don't use it" he laughed.

"What if the hero's saw you as a threat and came after you one day? Would you use it then? To influence them into thinking you're not?" He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

"What's your point?" I said harshly and he now showed no emotion on his face kind of making me creeped out.

"Isn't it weird how a pro hero randomly drops in to your small town? No one has ever monitored this town, ever" I furrowed my eyebrows still not understanding what his point is.

"Then hawks shows up on your doorstep. How do you not know he isn't trying to take you back to Musutafu? Do you know why he's really here?" My heart dropped a bit and I shook my head.

"Don't ask how I know, but the hero commission specifically picked him for the job knowing that he was once friends with you. They want to keep you in check, it's either imprisonment or death" a smirk grew on his face as my eyes widened.

No, he's gotta be lying, there's no way.

"Your father was able to be kept alive and free because he was a villain, you're a different story because you're neither. The heroes just forgot about you until now because you live here" he leaned back into the chair.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

I don't want to believe what he's saying. But why would he lie? He would lie to get you on their side, you idiot! But it's weird how Keigo randomly showed up.

"Now that you knew the truth, how do you feel?" I looked at the ground making him scoff. "Don't you feel hurt? The guy you're in love with isn't here to help you, he's here to capture you" he chuckled and got out of his chair.

Stop, stop saying that.

"You were just too oblivious. Do you think he will give up his hero work just for you?! You're too naive! You're just one person! He would give you up in a heartbeat if it mean he could make a better world for the heroes" he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to face him.

"Now you either join us, or live the rest of your life in a jail cell"