𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 60

Start from the beginning

"Yup," I tell her, making my way to the pool. Which is on the other half of the house, so Axton can't get mad at me for still being here. 

"Do you have two mama's too?" she asks me as I sit on one of the pool chairs. 

"Well, I have one mama that gave birth to me." she looks up at me from my lap confused and I chuckle at how adorable she looks upside down. 

"Like how the queen gave birth to Rapunzel," I tell her. 

"Ohhh, and you don't have a fake mama like me and Rapunzel?" she asks. 

"No, but I have a aunt that's like my mama." I tell her and she looks so confused but nods anyway. 

"Did my real mama not want me?" she asks and my heart shatters. 

When she finds out Denzell didn't want another child, she's gonna be crushed. She'll eventually find out when she's older. 

"Of course she did, there was just a little problem, you see, the doctors  switched you up with another baby." I tell her but she doesn't really pay attention. 

"Wanna take a picture?" I ask her, secretly jealous that she has pictures with Axton and not me. Her eyes light up and we take a few pictures. 

A few minutes later I get a message from Marty, we walk to the front of the house. 

"Hi Marty." I smile at the man as he finishes setting up Amelia's  car seat. 

"Sophia." he greets me and I smile as he walks away to another car. I put Amelia in her seat and buckle her in. 

"All good?" I ask her and she smiles. 

"Sure? You're not gonna miss mama?" I ask her, not really sure which one I'm talking about. 

"No, I feel safe with you." she says, fiddling with the end of her dress. My heart melts and I try not to cry. Why am I so emotional?  

"You're such a sweet girl." I kiss her cheek and she giggles. 

Turning around I see Marty's car still there, why didn't he leave? I close Amelia's door  and walk over to the car. 

"Can I help you Soph?" Mary asks me and I see Rio with him. 

"Yeah, you can leave." I tell him, did that sound mean? Oh no. 

"Sir said we have to stay with you." Rio says and my eyebrow raises. 

Does sir pay you or do I do? 

Of course I'm not gonna ask them that. 

I simply nod and walk back to my car. I get into the driver's seat and  begin driving out the driveway. 

"Sophia, can we play music?" Ameila asks and I couldn't help but smile. She's so sweet and adorable. How can you not want her? 

"What song do you wanna listen to baby?" I ask her and she takes a good amount of time to come up with Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid. 

"You really like Disney huh?" I ask her and she nods while singing along to the song. 

"Sophia are you and Axton in love?" she asks. 

"Okay, call me Soph okay?" It was a little weird hearing Sophia all the time. 

"Okay..can you answer my question please?" she asks and I love how straightforward she is. I mean, she is a McKay. 

"I'd like to think so." I tell her, driving through the streets of New York. I missed this city so much during the few days I was away. The busy streets, coffee everywhere, the noise. I'm home.