Epilouge

4 months later

Ricky pov:

I slowly pushed open the door to Luna's bedroom for the first time since it happened.

Since she died.

I could not stand to be in here after what happened. Today exactly a month ago she passed away in the hospital while holding my hand. Her last words were "I love you, Ricky. I am sorry for what I did, but I could not keep fighting. Take care of Nini and dad" then she closed her eyes and never woke up again.

A week ago, we held her burial, and it was a day I never imagined happening. She was not supposed to die yet, she wasn't even supposed to die before me at all. We used to joke about me being older so I would die first. I guess we were wrong.

I made my way into her room and it look exactly like she left it. Dad has been in here to get all the stuff that could go bad out, but that was it.

After she died, I found out what everyone was hiding. Luna was not doing the chemotherapy. Dad could have made her do it, but he could not bring himself to do that. He always wanted her to be happy before anything else, so I do not blame him.

I blame myself for not knowing what happened with mom, for not helping her. Maybe then she would have fought instead of just accepting it.

I took a few more steps into her room and my eyes fell onto a letter sitting on her desk with my name on it. I slowly walked over to it and reached my hand out to grab it. Next to it was the necklace I gave her and the last picture we took together. She had put it into a picture frame along with some of her favourite photos of us. One was even with Nini in it.

My hands were trembling after I had opened the letter, being afraid to read it. I took a deep breath before just doing it.

Dear Ricky,

When you are reading this, I will be no longer with you. I am sorry for that, but I had no fight left in me. I fought so hard to come back after what mom died and I fought hard to not let my bullies get to me, but when I got these news, I knew I had no fight left in me to maybe survive. I don't think you been knew I was bullied, and I don't want you to blame yourself, because every time you or your friends would check on me, they stopped. So, like you always did you saved me. This time you could not, not like you did not try, but this was out of your control. Please do not blame yourself Ricky. Live your life without me and be happy. So, what you always wanted to do and do not let my death pull you down. When Alex said you would be by my side through it all I nearly changed my mind and even though I love you with all my heart I needed this life to end. My life was not perfect, not at all, but the only time I thought it was, was when you and I would do silly things like make a mess in the kitchen with ice cream. I remember how mad dad got when he saw the mess and made us clean it. We had so many great memories together and I will cherish every single one of them, but like they say, "Everything must come to an end." I love you Ricky and even if I never said it you calling me little Moon always put a smile on my face, even if I didn't want it to. Please take care of yourself, dad and Nini.

Love, your little Moon, and little Sister Luna

Ps. You know that I stopped writing songs, but a few days before I wrote this letter, I wrote one. It is on the second paper in the envelope and it's yours. Do whatever you want with it. As long as you're happy I am fine with it.

A tear dropped onto the paper. She knew from the start she was going to die like this. This was what I needed to feel like maybe I can move on in the future. I carefully placed it back in the envelope. I then pulled out the second paper with the song on it.