Ear Pain Sucks (Taehyung Sickfic)

Start from the beginning

And I sent it to Taehyung. Within 3 minutes, I got the reply I intended to get.

-I'm coming doctor.

<Taehyung pov>

"Jimin I need to go to the clinic right now or I' ll lose my job" I panicked and hopped out of the bed. Ignoring the dizziness and stinging pain in my ear, I wore my shoes and got ready for the clinic.

"Hyung, I've booked a cab for us. I'll also accompany you" Jimin said, handling me my overalls.

"You must study at home. I'll be okay. Don't worry."

"I'll study at night. I can't let you go alone in this condition" Jimin shook his head.

"Ahh.... O-okay..." I didn't want to bring Jimin along with me because after looking at me, Dr. Jeon was surely gonna know about my poor health. I didn't want to show my younger brother such a vulnerable side of mine.

<Jungkook pov>
<Clinic>

I was writing a prescription when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." I saw Taehyung entering the room along with his younger brother.

When he saw a teenage boy sitting beside me, he immediately said, "Oh.. I'm sorry for the disturbance. I'll come af-"

"Jimin, can you please wait in the waiting area?" I asked politely.

"Y-yes doctor" Jimin said. Taehyung was about to leave with Jimin when I said, "Taehyung, prepare these shots." He slowly walked towards me and grabbed the prescription from my hand.

"Y-yes doctor."

After preparing the 2 shots, he came near me with a metallic tray in his hands.

"I'm updating his files. Till then, do the shots" I ordered.

"Ok doctor.." he said and turned towards the boy.

<Taehyung pov>

For some reason, Dr. Jeon sounded quite intimidating. But I shoved it off and continued working without asking anything.

"Can you please roll up your sleeves for me?" I said, placing the tray on desk and taking a alcohol swab in his hand.

"I-I'm sorry b-but.... Is i-it important... I-" the boy stuttered. He was on the verge of tears.

"Hey calm down! You won't feel much pain. The needles might look terrifying but they don't really hurt much. If you are still scared, just close your eyes and I'll do it quickly" I assured, trying to calm him down.

"O-ok..." the boy rolled up his sleeves and closed his eyes tightly. I uncapped the needle and inserted it in his right muscle. A few tears rolled down his cheeks but he made no sound.

"You are doing great. Just one more to go" I said, pulling out the 1st needle and pressing it with a swab. In a similar way, I injected the other shot.

"All done! It wasn't that bad, right?" I smiled at him while rubbing his left spot.

"Y-yeah... t-thankyou" the boy said, wiping his tears. I patted his head and went to dispose of the needles.

"You can come after 4 days for the checkup. Till then, take these medicines" Dr. Jeon said, handling the prescription to the boy.

"O-okay doctor... Thankyou" the boy left the cabin.

Nurse Yuri came inside the cabin and said, "Doctor, shall I call the next patient?"

"The next patient is already here. Call Jimin from the waiting area" the doctor said, looking at me with an angry yet disappointed face. I don't know how I didn't pass out at that moment.