I think I laid out there for an hour or so? I cried and cried then started talking about my life with Derrick and about my nephews. I started laughing. I even talked about my sisters and even Dawn. Then I started talking about the baby. I really wanted a girl. It was crazy but I think spending time with Derrick's nieces and having that feeling that I used to feel when my mom was alive is what really made me want a little girl of my own. As she continued to talk, a car drove by, slowing down completely.

Letting the window down, Robert scrunched his face. He saw the car, but he didn't see Melinda anywhere. Putting the car in park, he was about to get out when he sat her sit up. "What the hell are you doing Mel?" Grabbing his binoculars he looked to see what caught her attention. Was she smiling? Such a damn slut. Mel pushed her hair out of her face before she stood up off the ground. "I'm feeling much better baby. I need to thank Dawn again. The flu is some bullshit but she helped me. Bad attitude and all." "Mmhmm. What are you doing babe?" He had forgotten Dawn had told him that. He just wished he could've seen it.

"I came to visit my parents. It had been a while since I made the drive." "That's good baby. I'll be flying back home in about 5 hours. One last thing needs my attention and then you will have all of my attention." Mel giggled as she looked for the key in her purse. "I can't wait to see you. I love you." "I love you too Mellie. I'll call you after this meeting." "Okay," she hung up and looked down at her parents. "It's time for me to put together this surprise. I'll come by more often. I'll even bring Derrick so you can meet him daddy. I love yall." Spinning on her heels, Mel quickly got to her car and drove home.

Robert made sure to follow her from a far enough distance. When he saw her heading down the long road, he kept driving straight, heading to his newest hideout spot. Getting there as quickly as he could, he set up his drone. He was so eager to get a view of what Mel was doing, he didn't notice the armed drone flying slightly above his. He stared at the screen extra close until his feed suddenly blacked out. "What the fuck!?" He tossed the controls over the cliff. He was getting tired of this shit. He was ready to go face to face.

While he went back to switch cars, Mel went to the backyard. "Okay this shit shouldn't be that hard. He's shown you this like a thousand times already," she muttered, not even acknowledging Beaux laying at her feet. Clicking buttons on the universal remote, she managed to turn the projector on. Now she had to link it to her ......."What the fuck did he say?" She pouted. Tank came around tbe corner chuckling. "You know you can call him." "No its a surprise. Hey do you know how to link this shit so I can do the thing?" "Link the projector to your phone?" "Yeah that." He shook his head, grabbing the remote.

"You have to let the screen down. I don't even know how you are seeing that." "I'm not blind?" "How you gonna ask for help then talk shit?" Mel scoffed. "I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get this together before he gets home. I got a couple other things to do as well." "What's the surprise?" Tank pried as he set up her phone. "You'll know tomorrow." Tank smirked. His job was to watch everything and Mel was included in that extensive list. He happened to notice how Beaux was literally her second skin. He didn't know what it was with animal's 6th sense but if he had to guess, Mel was pregnant. Same thing happened to his sister.

"Well you're linked. So whatever you want project, just go to it. You can have it pulled up on your phone then turn on the projector so it's automatically on the screen now. Is that what you needed?" She nodded, making note of what to push. "Back to work I go." "Thank you Tank! I'll make you some brownies." "Oooooh thank you." She shook her head and laughed as she pulled up the sonogram video she recorded. Looking at the big screen she couldn't help but to get teary eyed. She was having a baby! She was going to be someone's mommy.

"No more crying. We got stuff to do." Taking a few deep breaths, she got to decorating. Small lights on the sides of the screen. She moved the small table from in front of the outdoor furniture. She wanted to make sure nothing was in his way. After she was done outside, she went inside and grabbed a T shirt she had bought. Thanks to TT and little Debbie, she now had a cricut to make all types of creations. Right now she was making a shirt to put on Beaux. "You're going to let me put this on you right? You'll be spending the night with Tank if you think you're going to follow me but not let me put a shirt on you."