Nudity Street was still packed up even in the damn morning. It was a hot spot, and the only spot for women and men to get down if you know what I mean... Most of those horny souls would be behind the building where the beer bottles resided just to have sex on the rails. Valentine remembered those days vividly. All those women she fucked behind the building for fun or just luck... that's how she met Taylor and also where she left her when they broke up.

"You coming in?" Carlos asked her. "Not tonight. I got somewhere to be" She told him as soon as she slowed down the car on the curb. People looked at her beauty, wondering who could possibly be driving something so extravagant. "You got a booty call?" Carlos drills with a smile. "Carlos get out! Go have fun and when you get done call me" She told him. He didn't need to know she'd be meeting up with Taylor, otherwise his smile would falter and she'd be getting a mouthful of no's and why's.

Valentine quickly pulled off down the road to Taylor's house. She could remember the last time she hit up Taylor for sex, how her tongue would wrap around her nipples before she tended to her throbbing dick. Just thinking of the things she'd do to this woman made her erection even more uncomfortable. She quickly moved it over as she drove and tried to get there before she handled the situation herself.

In just about in a hurry, Valentine pulls into her driveway, shuts off her engine, swings her doo wide open, steps out and skips to Taylor's front door. Not even a knock in and Taylor was naked right in front of her view. Valentine stepped inside her home and slammed the door shut from prying neighbors. "Fuck! Your so hard, is that for me?" Taylor asked. Valentine didn't answer that she just pressed her lips onto Taylor's and led her to the bedroom.

"Let's skip the foreplay baby, I'm so wet staring at how hard you are" Taylor explains. Valentine looks down at Taylor's concentrated eyes and nods in agreement to their new plan. She was so glad she said that because Valentine wasn't sure she could handle some head and her pussy this time.

Taylor sucked and licked Valentines nipples until they protruded straight from her breast. Her hand worked her sex like a pro while Taylor shivered. Those cheeks plastered to her face had turned a pink red. Every—time she'd look down her breath would quicken and those big blue eyes would look up at her desperately. "I'm ready" She said then hopped onto her bed and pushed her legs wide open for valentine to see. Just watching her play with herself caused this erection to sit still for a jump occasionally. Valentine blocked her eyes even more than she should have and quickly reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled a condom out. She opened it, rolled the latex over her length and then buried herself on-top of Taylor.

Yessss! Fuck me Daddy! — Taylor moaned this throaty moan into her ear. Valentine had comfortably rested her head in-between her shoulder and her neck. Her pumps were raw and deep, delicious and addicting. Her warmth around Valentines length sent chills down her own back. Valentine could feel her squeeze around her like a muscle being tampered with. The wet sloshing her pussy made every time she would slam back into her told deep stories. Taylor was in-deed wet, if not soaked by now. Her nails dug into Valentine's back just a few inches from the start of her ass. — Don't stop. I'm gonna cum — She said. Valentine didn't, even if her sex felt like it was going to burst Valentine continued with her own moans and grunts.

In a matter of seconds Taylor was clamped down hard around Valentines sex. She could feel her warm muscles squeezing her like a hand as if she wanted to push her own release out from the top of her dick like a magician. But in reality she knew that Taylor was coming, hard and fast.