20.

EL'S POV

"morning sunshine!" max sings as she barges my room door open.

groaning, i turn and cover my head with a pillow.

"wake up! the whole party is here." she says as i give her the middle finger.

"lovely finger. c'mon now. you're lucky it's me and not mike waking you." she scoffs and i hear the door shut softly.

"be quick!" max adds with a loud scream as i get up from the bed.

"stupid bloody cast." i point at the cast on my arm signed by the party, "ugly thing."

i point to myself, "stupid thing for jumping for fun." i stand up to the bathroom across the hall.

i did everything quickly because i didn't bother to look pretty. it's not like i had anywhere to go.

so when i do, i walk back to my room to get changed. i put on a black cropped cami top with a deep v neck and some short biker shorts that were basically the same as my workout shorts but those were in the wash.

i put my hair up in a quick messy bun since it was really messy from my lovely beauty sleep and i grab my phone before walking downstairs.

"how did you manage to still look good with a broken arm?" lucas asks as i shrug, "i always look good," i go to sit in between mike and dustin.

"morning." dustin smiles at me as i smile back, "morning."

i pick up my fork to eat my breakfast which was amazing scrambled eggs, sausages and toast. joyce is the best because i know there was no way hopper made all this.

as i eat my eggs, i feel a warm hand set on my thigh, making me jolt and drop my fork.

"sorry." i mumble as everyone looks up at the sudden sound, "i'm sleepy and clumsy." i say and pick up my work again with a glance at mike.

he leans closer to me side, "you really thought you'd get away with what you did last time?" he asks in a hushed tone as my breath hitches.

thank god there's a cloth over the dining table and i'm sitting in enough or else dustin would be witnessing this.

i don't answer him and continue to eat but because of that, i feel his fingers slowly caress slow circles closer and closer to my inner thigh.

he continues to eat like he is doing nothing under this damn table and i feel his hand slowly trail higher and higher.

i feel heat rush through my body, through my veins till it goes to a certain area of my body.

his fingers, gaze over my slit, then he starts to rub. i gasp loudly making everyone look at me, including mike.

"what is it?" he asks me, "what's wrong?"

"nothing. i just remembered something." i lie quietly before looking down at my food.

i shoot mike a glare and mutter something under my breath as i ignore his tempting touches.

i feel him move his hand under my shorts and i curse at myself for not wearing any underwear today.

glancing over at him, he smirks at me as i shake my head lightly so no one sees.

he fakes a pout at me as i roll my eyes and slowly rock against his touch.

at that, he pulls back and watches me sit still before continuing. i wait for him to continue and i move forward to lean closer to the table so no one sees me squirming in my seat.

i feel him start to rub again and i bite down on my bottom lip to hold back the moan trying to escape me. after a while, i feel his finger slip into my hole and i swear i tasted blood on my lips.

he leans closer to me, "don't make a sound.... or they'll know, baby."

baby. he's an asshole.

i mean i was for leaving him with blue balls but that doesn't mean he should be too.

"you're the worst." i grit through my teeth as he causally takes a bite out of his eggs like he isn't fingering me under the table.

"am i now?" he asks and wipes the corner of his mouth as i feel his fingers move faster and faster in and out of me.

i shut my eyes, feeling a knot form in me as i start to reach my high.

but as i resist the gasp coming from me, he pulls back and the gasp does escape me.

"honey?" hopper asks, "are you alright?"

i stutter and blink, "y-yeah, fine. just.. just suddenly felt itchy in my cast." i quickly make up a lie as he chuckles, "honey, i gave you that comb where you can scratch with. i'll go get it for you." he stands up as i nod, "thanks dad." i smile softly at him as i catch mike's smirk.

"should we hang somewhere later?" max asks as i shake my head, "i'm going out with joyce." i look at joyce with a smile then lean in to whisper, "we're getting hop a birthday present!"

joyce nods, "we're going to have real fun."

mike grins, "oh, i bet." he blows a mocking kiss at me.

"what about candles?" joyce asks as i have my arm around hers, "you like papa hops will want candles?"

she chuckles, "right."

"let's just get him nachos. he likes them." i say as she shakes her head, "el, we gotta think bigger."

"can we do shopping for me now? i'll think better if i get new clothes." i whine and lean against her arm as she laughs quietly, "okay, dear. let's go do some shopping first then."

we didn't do some.

we did a lot.

we did so much, my whole arm is filled with bags and i can barely walk with these large bags. joyce and i may have went a bit overboard.

so now we're loading all the bags into the car without a gift for hopper. i hope he enjoys a movie night instead.

i'm not mean, i swear. we tried to find something but we didn't find anything. i saw a cute hawaiian shirt but hopper would've killed me if i got it.

it had pineapples all over it.

"hey el," joyce calls out as we get into the car, "yeah?"

"i'm in no way pressuring you by the way but... have you been thinking of any jobs lately? you can't just work as a ice cream scooper all of your life." she says as i shrug, "i didn't necessarily finish high school nor college. i don't know anything."

"i mean, you could do something fashion related perhaps. that's something you like, right?" she asks as i nod, "yeah, i'll think about it." i mutter just as my phone rings.

i put it up to my ear, "yeah?"

"the famous 011. how are you?" a deep voice asks as i furrow my eyebrows, "who are you?"

"well that wouldn't be so—"

"alright bye then—" i was prepared to hang up but something he said cut me off.

my mouth drops, a inaudible gasp escapes me as i whisper, "what?"