9.

EL'S POV

"spade, baby," i slur as i drink another shot in my apartment, "i'm sorry i had to tell you like this... but i'm pregnant." i giggle as he stumbles on his step and gasps really loudly.

"what!?" he pretends to be dizzy as i hold the side of countertop, "mhmmmmm, and it is your dad's!"

he gasps again and dramatically falls onto the ground, "i'm gonna faint!"

"haha! gotcha!" i point a finger at him and laughs loudly, "i aint pregnant!"

he sits up slowly and gasps, "bitch!"

i clutch my heart and pout as much as i could, "that hurt my feelings, spady."

he stands up, "i don't like you," he points a finger at me, "boo, suck it!"

i blow a raspberry at him as he blows one back.

"alright, spade, pack it up let's go," ace opens my front door after coming back from the store i think.

no, i'm sure.

no, i think.

i don't know.

"acey!" i rush to him and wrap him in a hug before resting my chin on his chest, "hi!"

"how drunk are you guys?" he asks and rubs my back as he plants a kiss on my hair.

he holds me upwards so i wouldn't fall and heads towards spade.

"come on, pack your shit and let's go." he says as spade gives him the middle finger.

ace sets me down on the sofa and then grabs spades stuff. "spade, stop making dry snow angels on the countertop." he says as i giggle at the sight.

"alright, el," ace walks back to me, "come on, let's get you to bed," he holds his hands out at me as i climb onto him and wrap my legs around his waist.

i set my head on his shoulder and babble into his shoulder.

"no, no!" he shouts once i use my powers to make the toaster float, "put that down."

i look up and frown at him.

"down. you almost set fire doing this shit last time." he scolds me and lays me down on my bed.

"cute fire." i say, "t'was pretty."

"no, it was not." he says and tucks me in with a kiss on the forehead, "i'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

i nod weakly.

"okay, i'll get you your bucket if you need to vomit when you wake up." he says as i hold up a thumbs up for him.

"goodnight." he smiles at me as i smile back, "bye!"

he laughs, "bye el."

i am so fucking hangover.

i feel like everything is so bright like heaven is coming to me as i walk down the streets of chicago. god needs to tone it down a bit for me and for me only.

as i walk to the ice cream parlour, i play with the coin in my hand and watch it through the shades of my sunglasses.

i love this coin. i found it at the park with hopper.

sure, it's just a coin but i found it with him the day when he tried to find something for us to do and make me feel at home.