15.

EL'S POV

"pick up jasper, you bloody little shit!" i scream into the voicemail as everyone else packs everything they needed.

i redial his number as blaze hands me a drink when he passes by as the line finally connects.

"what!?" he snaps as i sigh a relief, "need a favour. i got 2 groups of people up my ass, first the russian mafia with a friend who betrayed me and the police with my description. they're after my family which is why i need help before they get to them."

"wait back up," he says.

"basically she ratted me out to the po— so that's how they knew about my scar. i was sure the man didn't see it. as i was saying, she ratted me out because i didn't want to join the russian mafia and now they want to kill me. i have a tracker on her which tells me she's going to hawkins and that's because my family is there! now i need help because i need to kill them all before they even lay a finger on my family." i explain in one breath as he groans.

"on such short notice i can only get like a small group of people like 20 or so. i have a friend that can help you, he does what you do."

"and how do you know what i do?" i exclaim as he chuckles tiredly, "a killer knows a killer, love. now i'll call him and i'll see if he wants to help. i'm on the down-low but i guess i can too."

"great, we're leaving right now so call me if you get anything. blaze is tracking her." i say.

"a her betrayed you." he echos as i roll my eyes, "yes! i even told her about my periods! do you know much i trusted her to tell her about my heavy flow!?"

"okay, okay. bye." he hangs up as i set my phone down.

"okay so i got us a gang or something. jasper is a little high all the time, i'm not quite sure what 20 people is." i say as they all nod.

"keys," i hold my hand out as blackjack tosses me the car keys, "please don't crash. we haven't even fought yet."

"i don't crash." i say and walk downstairs, "i keep everyone alive." i say and get into the car.

"okay everyone, buckle up." i order, "we're getting to hawkins in a half hour."

"what!?" they all shout as i smirk and pull out making them all hold hands in the back.

"oh, quit the dramatics princesses." i say and drive off quickly making them all scream and hug each other.

"jasper says the guy is waiting for us at the side of town. where is sky and them now?" i ask as we drive into hawkins.

"they're stopped at a house. i'll tell you if they move." blaze announces as i nod, "after we grab the guy that's joining us, we're going to pick up my family and friends and put them somewhere safe that jasper has. then we'll see."

"lovely." spade grumbles as i smack his arm, "shut up." i say as we pull up next to the only black car on the road since it's almost midnight.

"hey darling," jasper teases as he rolls down the window.

"cut the bull crap." i say but couldn't help but smile, "where's your little b—"

someone sits up cutting me off as my eyes widen, "mike!?"

"shit, el!?"