19.

MIKE'S POV

el is a pain in the ass.

she is moving everything back from chicago right now and she is doing it in a top that is basically a bra and shorts that are literally underwear.

and she only said she'd change when i arrived at the house.

like i said; pain in the motherfucking ass.

the whole party is here to help since she has a truck full of shit and because she said she wasn't going to do it alone.

she's a demanding little shit sometimes.

"get off your ass and help." will snaps as el turns around on the couch, "i'm eating!"

"great, the princess is eating." he grumbles before lifting something upstairs.

"i am a queen, not a bloody princess!" she screams and stands up as the rest of the party sighs out.

"you have an attitude." lucas states as the three of them walks upstairs.

"you do have an attitude." i agree as i lean back on the doorframe with arms crossed.

"oh, do i?" she asks and peels a banana, "god, i have such a bad bad attitude." she says slowly as i exhale quietly once she slips the banana into her mouth.

she licks up the banana, "i'm such a bad bad girl, perhaps you should punish me." she whispers and takes half of the banana into her mouth.

"el," i warn quietly as she hums and bobs her head up and down.

"for christ sake." i breathe out and look up at the ceiling, feeling heat rush to a certain area.

she moans quietly as i shut my eyes and shakes my head, "el, stop right now."

she pulls back from the banana with a pop and looks up to meet his gaze with a smirk, "i thought i had a bad attitude, baby?" she teases.

"you're infuriating." i state and walk away to the kitchen just as she lets out small laughs.

"hey baby!" she shouts making me roll my eyes.

"get me a drink please! ice water from the fridge with two scoops of ice please!" she demands.

"no!" i shout back as a knife comes flying at me.

i duck back, allowing the knife to hit the wall behind me.

"water!" she shouts as i stare at the knife, "jesus fucking christ. fine." i whisper to myself.

i grab her water then a snack for myself before heading back to the living room.

"you're a bitch." i tell her as i hand her the water.

she grins at me and blows a kiss before standing up, "i'm going out now, you guys have fun, yes?"

"wait, you're leaving?" i ask as she nods, "yep, have fun." she walks past me as i scoff.

"what the fuck!?" i exclaim loudly as she turns around and smiles at me, "have fun."

EL'S POV

i confuse myself. i confuse myself a lot.

because i love myself. i love who i am now, i love how people fear me, i love how i'm in control and i love how i'm confident.

but at times.. i don't love myself, i don't love who i am now, i don't love how they fear me, i don't love how i'm in control and i don't feel confident.