'Oh! I know!'

"Do you want to vist Sora?"

James face lit up. "Sora!?" He exclaimed.

Mark smiled. "Yes, Sora"

James happily agreed and jumped out the bed and ran out the room. Mark just shook his head, and followed him out. He saw James standing near the TV. He knows that's how Mark visits Sora, but he obviously doesn't know how to work it.

"Ok James... we are both gonna vist Sora...the Game Dimension but, there's gonna be some rules-" Mark said. James pouted.

"Please... don't walk away from me. The Last thing I need is for you wandering into Los Santos. Or the Dark Realm."

James nodded.

"And please behave, ok?"

James nodded again.

Mark nodded. He walked up to the TV stand, and took up the PS4 controller. He stepped back, and selected "Travel To Game" Then the Game Dimension portal, that links to The VideoGame Hallway, appeared. Mark saw that James was being mesmerized by the spinning purple vortex. Mark reached down and heald onto his brothers hand. "Together-" He said.

And both of them, jumped into the portal.

***

They both got ejected out of the other end of the portal, and Mark slammed onto the ground, followed by James slamming into his back. "Ow!" Mark yelled once he hit the ground, then yelped again when James hit him. "Oh no! James are you ok?!" Mark quickly got up, to make sure James was alright, and luckily he was. "Thank goodness-" Mark sighed in relief. He stood up, and helped James up. Then, he looked at the portal rim that goes back to his world. "Why has the portal trip been getting more bumpy-"

He decided to ask James if he was ok again, but then he realized he wasn't holding his hand anymore. "James??!" Mark yelled out as he frantically looked around. He saw James leaving the VideoGame Hallway, entering into Twilight Town.

"James!" Mark yelled as he ran to catch up.

But Mark was a little close to the edge of the hallway, near by the doors.

So, when someone opened one of the doors, Mark slammed into it face first.

"OOOF!" Mark yelled out as he got his face slammed, his voice muffled once the door was completely mashed with his face.

"Huh?" Someone sounded like a kid.

He walked around the door, and saw Mark up against it. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" They said, closing the door. "Are you alright?!"

Mark backed away from the door, shook his head, and saw that the door that closed had a painting of two wolfs howling at the moon.

He turned his head to the left, and saw Daniel. The kid from Life Is Strange 2.

"Um, are you not hurt?! I'm so sorry- let me run back home and get an ice pack or something-"

"No, No, it's ok! I-"

Then he remembered about James. "Can't stay and chat, I gotta go-" He said as he ran away from Daniel, and into Twilight Town.

Daniel watched as Mark ran away from him. "He can act so weird sometimes"

This is why Mark was scared of letting James come here. Once his other games get connected to the Game Dimension, they all can find the magical door that leads to the main hub, which is located in Twilight Town. Mark and the rest actually used thier keyblades, to lock certain doors, such as Grand Theft Auto V, and many other games that has crazed manic. They can't leave from them, but Mark and the rest can enter them. "I'm just glad James ran out into Twilight Town, and not another game!" Mark yelled to himself. Once he ran out, and entered the area at the front of the train station, he saw no sign of James. "Shit... where did he go?!"