XLIII

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUR FACE!"

(y/n) lost her breath as she laughed at her and suna's picture from splash mountain. the picture showed (y/n) with a big smile while suna had his eyes shut and his hand interlaced with her's.

suna bent down towards her face and shook his wet hair all over her. "RIN!" (y/n) shouted as she blocked her face with her hands.

"shut up about the picture." he said as he pushed her head down making (y/n) almost fall over.

her head shot up and she glared at the dark haired boy. "just for that i'm buying the picture." she stuck her tongue out at him and pulled her wallet out of her backpack only for suna to snatch it out of her hands.

"L."

"i already took a picture with my phone."

"..."

"..."

"this relationship is over." suna said as he started to walk out of the small gift shop.

"at least wait until we get matching mickey ears."
(y/n) said as she caught up to him, which caught his attention.

"fine...but then you only get a few more hours with me as your boyfriend."

"i'll cherish every second." she smiled as she hung onto his arm and started to walk towards their next ride.

___

"please. it's air conditioned and you watch a movie." suna pleaded with (y/n) outside of mickey philharmagic.

"mmm fine." (y/n) sighed in defeat as suna quietly celebrated.

luckily the line was short so they just skipped through the cue, grabbed their 3D glasses, and made their way to the theatre.

(y/n) grabbed suna's hand. "let's sit in the back."

"why do you wanna sit in the back?" he asked suggestively, making (y/n) fight off a smile.

"why do you wanna sit in the front?" she asked back.

"i wanna feel mickey's magic, duh." suna said making both of them laugh as they made their way to the back of the theatre.

as they took their seats, more people started to flood into the theatre. but the familiar sound of certain laughs and voices caught their attention. they turned to see everyone that they ditched come sit in the same row as them.