XLII

THE BRIGHT SUN SHONE ON THE TEENS FACES

it was 7:45 in the morning and they were all standing in line at the entrance of:

"TOKYO DISNEY!" naomi and rei said with big smiles, as the jumped around while holding each other's hands.

"how are they so excited?" suna asked as he threw his head back. "it's so fucking hot."

"i know, my ass is on fire." (y/n) groaned as she adjusted her backpack.

suna's head perked up. "for real? let me see." he said as he chased after (y/n), only for her to push his head away with her hands as she laughed. "fine leave me alone then, since you won't let me see." the dark haired boy huffed as he turned away from her.

"hey! wait come back." she laughed as she stumbled behind suna while trying to grab onto his shirt. "let me on your back!" she exclaimed as she held her arms around his neck and jumped up, while wrapping her legs around his torso.

the tall boy caved in and grabbed her thighs to help her stay up on his back. "we have to find a way to get away from everyone today." suna said as he walked him and (y/n) towards the ticket scanners.

"that sounds good to me." she smiled. "we have to try and get on as many rides as possible."

___

after sneaking off to the "bathroom" (y/n) and suna stood in line for splash mountain. the dark haired boy hand his arms wrapped around his girlfriend as the sound of screams filled their ears and the air conditioning cooled down their hot skin.

every time a log passed by on the drop suna clenched his eyes shut as his chin rested on (y/n)'s head. eventually after him doing it enough times (y/n) caught onto his odd behavior.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked with a small laugh.

"what? i'm not doing anything?" suna said as he looked over at (y/n).

"no you are...you're like shaking and flinching..." then suddenly it clicked. a small gasp left her lips. "are you scared?" (y/n) asked as an evil smirk fell on her lips.

suna pulled away from (y/n). "what?" he asked in an annoyed tone. "i'm not scared of a disney ride." he said as his eyebrows furrowed and he glared at (y/n).

"you can hold my hand if you want." she teased as they moved up in line. they were going to get on next.

suna looked down at her open hand. "well...i was gonna hold it anyways." he grabbed her hand and held it tightly. before they knew if they were seated side by side.

"yo-wait- why are we going up a hill already???" suna started to question as his grip tightened both on the restraints and (y/n)'s hand.

"RINTARO!" (y/n) yelled as he started to squeeze the life out of her hand. he quickly turned towards her with a worried expression. "you are going to break my hand."

"sorry." the dark haired boy quickly apologized as he loosened his grip and realized that the big drop wasn't going to happen yet.

"you're so dramatic." (y/n) said as she let out a breathy laugh.

they both looked around with wide eyes, as the bright sun beamed, and playful country music played from the speakers. as they went through a cave suna began to grow suspicious. suddenly the log in front of them dropped into darkness.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" suna exclaimed as he nearly broke all of the bones in (y/n)'s hand.

"RIN! MY HAND!" (y/n) exclaimed as her complaints turned into screams as they dropped down the dark hill. they both squeezed their eyes shut as they felt like they were floating out of their seats. the feeling of cold water splashing on their skin made both of their eyes snap open.

suna looked over at (y/n) apologetically as she rubbed her 'crushed' hand.

___________________________________
UHHH DOUBLE UPDATE?