XIV

"LET ME ASK HER A QUESTION!"

rei pushed suna to the side as she bent over (y/n). the (h/c) haired girl was asleep on suna's bed. as soon as she came back over she crashed. the siblings wanted to ask her questions because she talks in her sleep.

"no get out!" suna picked rei up and dropped her outside of his room.

suna leaned against his foot as rei knocked on it and yelled while he thought of something to ask her.

"REI KNOCK IT OFF AND GO TO BED!" suna's mom yelled from down the hall at his sister. once she left suna went over to (y/n) and sat in front of her on the floor.

he sat in silence for a moment as he thought of what to ask. this was his chance to figure out any question about her. then it hit him.

"(y/n), do you like suna?" he asked her.

"mhm." she hummed as she barely nodded her head. "yeah."

suna's eyes widened but then he realized something. he should have worded that better.

"no wait- (y/n), do you have a crush on suna?" he held his breath as he waited for her answer.

the girl stirred in her sleep before a small, blissful, smile fell on her lips. "mhm." she hummed.

suna felt his heart stop as his eyes widened. a smile started to creep up on his lips. thank god no one was there to see him in this position, it would ruin his 'quiet but cool boy' image that he had for himself.

suna jumped around quietly as he congratulated his self. over a year of liking (y/n) and she finally liked him back. he had played the long game and won.

once he has finally calmed down he fell backwards onto the couch in his room. his goofy looking smile formed into a mischievous smirk.

he just exposed one of (y/n)'s biggest secrets...he laughed to himself. "this is gonna be fun." he muttered to his self.

___

it was the next morning and (y/n) was just waking up. she yawned and stretched then turned to her side to see:

"suna?" she rubbed her eyes. "where's your...shirt?" she felt her heart beat pick up its pace.

"i don't wear shirts to bed, (y/n) you sound insane." suna said as he pulled the covers off of himself and stood up.

"you slept in this bed?" she asked in her morning voice, with a confused look on her face.

"umm yeah (y/n), this is my room...and my bed-are you ok?" suna internally smirked to himself as he messed with the confused and slightly flustered girl.

suna didn't sleep in his bed, he slept on the couch in his room. in fact he even took his shirt off right as he saw her start to wake up. he had hopped onto the other side of the bed right before (y/n) turned around.

"yeah, i'm fine....i think." (y/n) said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"do you feel sick?" he reached over and cupped her cheek cause her breath to hitch. "your face is burning up. your gross, you slept in my bed while you're sick-"

suna was cutoff by the feeling of him getting pushed onto the floor. "i'm not sick." (y/n) crawled over the bed and smiled down at suna who was laying on his back.

"we should do something fun today." she said as she continued to look down at suna.

"like what?" suna asked as he propped his self up on his elbows.

"something really fun. my favorite activity actually." (y/n) sat up from the bed and grabbed her backpack. "i'll change so you change too, then we can go." she smiled at suna then stepped into the bathroom.

"my favorite activity actually" suna mocked (y/n) as he laughed.

"i can still hear you!" she said from the bathroom.

"i don't care!" he yelled back as he continued to laugh.

___

"you guys are already dressed?" suna's mom asked her son and (y/n) as they walked into the kitchen.

"yeah she has her favorite activity to show me, actually." suna mocked her once again earning him a punch in the shoulder. (y/n) smiled over at him as he rubbed his shoulder with a glare.

"well i made breakfast! do you guys wanna eat before you go?" suna's mom asked with a smile.

first a confused look fell on (y/n)'s face before it was replaced by a lighthearted smile. "yeah, i'd like that."