XXXI

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING

(y/n)'s nurse carefully and quietly opened the girl's hospital room door. a smile immediately fell on the woman's older face.

she saw (y/n) sleeping with a small blissful smile on her face as suna held the same expression as he was passed out on the chair next to her bed. the nurse quietly walked over and picked up the empty take out boxes. she decided to let the girl sleep a little longer before waking her up for her tests.

___

"so they said my tests are gonna take like three hours, so you can go home or something." (y/n) said.

"okay. is there anything you want from your house?" suna asked as he started grabbing his stuff.

"oo yeah! can you get my charger, airpods, those pajama pants i really like-" 

"the (f/c) flannel ones?"

"yes! a pair of my fluffy socks with grips on the bottom, because the ones here aren't warm enough. also my looney tunes blanket please and thank you." she smiled at suna before reaching for her house keys, but not without wincing.

"you were planning on making me get this stuff already weren't you?" suna asked as he stood at the door.

"yup, i'll see you later." she gave him a cheesy smile.

___

as suna made his way home, he noticed an unusual amount of cars in his driveway. "why aren't they at school?" he sighed tiredly.

he opened his front door to see osamu, atsumu, april, naomi, and rei all sitting in his living room in casual clothes. "so?" rei asked.

"so what? why aren't you guys in school?" suna asked as he took off his sneakers.

"IS (Y/N) OKAY?!" atsumu and naomi cried.

suna's eyes widened for a moment at their yelling. "oh my god shes fine. you guys are dramatic so listen carefully to what i'm about to say."

the two teens nodded their heads in response.

"(y/n) has a broken rib, concussion, and some other cuts and stuff-don't gasp." naomi and atsumu closed their mouths. "right now she's getting some tests done and she asked me to grab some of her stuff from her house-"

"I WANNA GO TO (Y/N)'S HOUSE!" atsumu and naomi said in unison as their tears suddenly disappeared.

"weren't you guys just crying?" april and osamu said with blank faces.

"WHATEVER! let's go see what her house looks like without a party going on!" rei exclaimed as she slipped on her crocs.

"this wasn't an invitation to come over to her house." suna grunted as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"aww come on suna! let us see your little girlfriend's house without drugs and drunk people all over the place." atsumu said as he put on his sneakers.

"...fine. but only because we're going to the hospital after."

___

"woah so this is what it looks like with no cars." rei and naomi said as they got out of suna's car.

"yeah whatever, i wanna see the inside. suna hurry up and unlock the door." atsumu said as he got out of osamu's car with april.

"you guys do realize the only reason you can do this is because (y/n) almost died right?" suna said as he unlocked the door.

"you don't have to say it like that..." rei pouted as she walked behind suna into the house. "ooooo!" she cooed.

"woah it's looks like our house." atsumu pointed out.

"just backwards...?" osamu added on.

"well you guys do live in the same community." april said as she looked up at the high ceilings.

"you guys need to stay here while i go get-"

"yeah yeah go get your girlfriend's stuff. we won't touch anything~" rei teased as suna glared at her.

suna rolled his eyes and made his way up the stairs. he had basically memorized her house. (y/n)'s room was on the third floor with the double doors and the image was ingrained into his head.

he pushed open the doors to reveal the familiar room. he looked down on the ground to see art supplies spread all over the floor and the poster that he assumed was for their project. a small frown fell on his face as he felt guilt for how he had been treating her for the past few weeks.

suna then made his way over to the girl's closet and pulled out one her backpacks and put her pajamas and all the other stuff she asked for in there.

"shit where are the socks." the dark haired boy turned to the dresser that had her fish on it and assumed they were in one of those drawers. "she got new fish..." he mumbled to himself.

'four drawers...guess i'll have to guess, let's go with this one.'

suna pulled on the silver knob opening the drawer...it wasn't socks. he quickly closed the drawer as his face turned a dark shade of red. "okay...so it wasn't that one." he let out a light chuckle as he smirked.