XXI

"I DON'T EVEN WANNA GO TO THIS PARTY

"I DON'T EVEN WANNA GO TO THIS PARTY."

(y/n) whined as she stepped out of her closet and slipped her shorts on over her (f/c) swimsuit/bikini.
"i miss suna..." a small pout fell on her face as she looked over at her now completely empty fish tank.

suddenly the sound of her phone ringing caught the girl's attention. "atsumu?" she took it off the charger and answered the call. "hello-"

"(y/n)!" atsumu exclaimed into the phone.

"yes?" she asked in a confused tone. she was nervous that he would yell at her. the fake blond hadn't talked to her in weeks and it was odd that he sounded excited to talk to her.

"i miss you! are you coming to the pool party today?" he asked.

"yeah...unfortunately-"

"great! i'll see you there then!" atsumu then hung up the phone abruptly causing (y/n) to raise an eyebrow. as soon as she finished on the phone she heard the doorbell ring.

(y/n) put on her flip flops and sunglasses as she grabbed her tote bag. she made her way down the steps and opened the big front doors to see tamaki.

"aw you actually do look cute." tamaki said as he smiled at (y/n) who simply brushed past him. "what? it was a compliment!" he exclaimed as he unlocked his black sports car.

___

"suna, open up!" atsumu said as he banged on his friend's bedroom door.

"how did you get in here?" suna asked as he opened up his room door to see the twins.

"your hot mom let us in." osamu said as he walked into his room and laid down on his couch.

"why do you always say shit like that?" suna said as he furrowed his eyebrows. he took one of his pillows and hit osamu in the face with it, causing his sunglasses to cock to the side.

atsumu snickered as he stood in the door frame. "h-hurry up so we're not super late." he said through laughs.

"alright let's go." suna said as he smiled at osamu who had an irritated look on his face.

___

"why are we at emi's house?" (y/n) turned her head and glared at tamaki as he pulled into the big driveway.

"listen, you didn't ask where the party was-OW." tamaki held the part of his head where (y/n) pulled on a piece of his hair.

once the two stopped arguing, they got out the car and knocked on the door. they were created by emi who was in a black bikini that matched her designer sunglasses. "hey guys! you know where everything is!"

as the ex couple walked into the house the smell of chlorine and booze filled their noses. drake blasted through hidden speakers as half naked teens packed the house.

(y/n) pushed her sunglasses up onto her forehead as she started walking through the house, causing tamaki to follow behind her like a puppy. they squeezed through the crowds of people to get to the backyard that had the pool.

she found an empty lounge chair that looked over at the infinity pool that was halfway filled with people.

"so what do you want to do?" tamaki asked as he sat in the chair next to her.

(y/n) looked him up and down. "nothing with you." she laughed and put her sunglasses back on before she stood up to take off her denim shorts so she was just in her swimsuit.

"...you're mean as hell for someone with no friends." he pushed his self off of his chair. "i'll go get some drinks." as soon as tamaki left (y/n) felt her phone vibrate.

"we're here. huh?" (y/n) asked with confusion as she read the message out loud.

"hey suna! i'm glad you could make it!"

____________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE :)
LEMME FINISH UP THIS OTHER CHAPTER RQ SO I CAN DOUBLE UPDATE!