XX

"HI SUNA!"

"HI SUNA!"

emi smiled down at the boy who was looking down at his phone, with airpods in. suna turned down his music and looked up at the black haired girl who was standing over him.

"uh...hi? do i know you?" he asked.

emi clenched her jaw into a toothy smile as she tried not to get upset. "um yeah we're in the same class."

"..."

"i sit right next to you..."

"oh, you're the one that wanted to be partners." suna said as he finally remembered who she was. "you're also one of (l/n)'s old friends right?" suna asked.

emi's eyes widened at the use of (y/n)'s last name.

'does that mean it worked?'

she thought to herself as a smile formed on her lips. "yup that's me!" she giggled a bit. "i was just wondering if you wanted to come to a party this weekend? it's a pool party at my house."

"i don't like parties." suna said plainly hoping she would go away. he didn't want to talk to her.

"but i've seen you at (y/n)'s parties before..." she titled her head to the side a bit in confusion.

"well that's because-" suna stopped himself as he remembered why he went to those parties. he only went to those parties for (y/n)... "fine i'll go."

"that was easier than i thought it would be." emi said to herself as she pulled out her phone. "just gimme your number and i'll text you the information."

suna punched in his number and handed the girl her lavender phone back. emi thanked him and walked off with a smile.

suna sighed as he tilted his head back. he felt bad. he knew how much (y/n) didn't like emi but at the same time he felt like this wasn't even enough payback. he didn't want to be spiteful but it was like he couldn't help it. he wanted her to feel as bad as he did, but at the same time he couldn't do anything major.

when suna lifted his head back up he was faced with (y/n). her uniform was ironed nicely and her hair was styled but her face...it was paler and her eye bags and dark circles were even more prominent. instead of her signature scent the smell of liquor was barely noticeable off of her.

"we need to work on our project. work on it with me, or i'll do it myself." (y/n) said in a hoarse voice. "i don't care if you don't like me anymore i just-i just need to get this done so i can have an A in at least one class." she yawned as she looked down at suna.

"i guess you can do it yourself-"

"fine." she rolled her eyes and started walking away to the front entrance of the school.

"where the hell are you going?" suna asked as he looked over at (y/n).

"why does it matter to you? don't you have a streak to keep up of ignoring me for no reason?" she rolled her eyes and pushed through the entrance.

as she usually did, (y/n) walked out to her car and tossed her bag in the back seat. as she started the car she heard knocking on her window. the (h/c) haired girl looked over to see tamaki.

(y/n) threw her head back as she rolled down the window. "what could you want?" she asked with a sigh.

"do you wanna come to a party this weekend?" he asked as he rested his arm on top of the car.

"no, why would i wanna go anywhere with you-"

"well it doesn't look like you have very many friends right now, so i was trying to be nice." tamaki said as he cut (y/n) off and shrugged.

(y/n) turned away from him as a small frown fell on her face.

'he is right...i just sit at home and drink. at a party i'd be around other people while i drink at least...'

"fine."

"fine what?" tamaki asked with a smirk.

"i'll go to your stupid fucking party." (y/n) muttered as her back still faced tamaki.

"good!" tamaki smiled. "make sure to look cute, it's a pool party. i'll text you later." he pushed his self off of the car and walked back into the school.