XXXVI

THE (H/C) HAIRED GIRL WALKED DOWN THE WET SIDEWALK

she decided that she wanted to meet suna after his practice instead of sitting in the house all day. (y/n)'s favorite color rain boots, worn right below her denim shorts splashed in the puddles with every step. her lips began to turn into a smile as she got closer to the school.

___

"come on suna! i wanna come see (y/n)! you can't keep her all to yourself." atsumu whined as he walked out of the gym beside him and osamu.

"no. tyler just dropped an album and i want to listen to it with (y/n) in peace." suna said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"hmm i don't think that's why~" atsumu said grabbing osamu's attention.

"what're you-"

atsumu continued while cutting off osamu. "i think you're scared that i'll take (y/n) away from you." he snickered. "but i won't! even though i could-"

"-not...you can't." suna shrugged.

" i could!" atsumu exclaimed, slightly offended.

"not."

"COULD!"

"not."

"COULD!!"

"not." a new voice piped in. the trio looked up and ahead to see (y/n) standing at the front gates of the school. she held an umbrella that matched her boots in her hand as she leaned against the wall.

suna's tired expression brightened up a bit at the sight of the girl. "hi (n/n)." he said with a small smile as he started walking faster than his friends to reach (y/n).

"how was practice today?" (y/n) asked as suna grabbed her umbrella and put it in the side pocket of his backpack.

"it was fine i guess, more boring than anything." suna said as he slung his arm over the girl's shoulders. "i just wanna go to your house and listen to tyler's album. but how was your day?"

(y/n) smiled as she held onto suna's hand that was over her shoulders. "it was okay i guess. you know not much to do but watch tv." she sighed. "but nancy's nice. an obvious upgrade from the old bitches." she said making suna laugh.

"hi (y/n)!" atsumu greeted the girl with a smile.

"hey (y/n)." osamu said as he fist bumped the girl on her free hand.

"hey guys, how was your day-"

"i feel like i haven't seen you in forever!" atsumu exclaimed. "can i come over to your house-"

"no. i already told you no-"

"WELL it's not your house." atsumu said as he cutoff his dark haired friend.

suna snapped his head towards (y/n). "please say no." he pleaded.

"but i don't wanna be mean-"

"i'll buy your favorite takeout so we can eat it while listening to the album." suna bribed the girl causing her to put on her thinking face.

(y/n) sucked her teeth. "sorry tsumu, that's an offer i can't refuse..." she said causing the fake blond to pout. "BUT you can come over tomorrow, i mean friday's the last day of school-"

"i will be there as soon as school lets out (y/n)! i'll see you guys tomorrow!" atsumu waved. "now samu let's go bother april at her house!" atsumu said as he started to walk in the opposite direction with his brother. osamu sighed before bidding his farewells causing (y/n) and suna to laugh.

"nowwww you mentioned takeout right?" (y/n) asked with a smile as she played with suna's fingers. the two teens looked over at each other. one wore a victorious smile while the other had furrowed eyebrows.

"yeahhh what should we get?" suna asked as they walked next to each other on the sidewalk.

"you know what i want."

"(f/f)?"

"(f/f)!"

___

later that evening the two love struck teens sat on
(y/n)'s bed together as they ate take out and listened to call me if you get lost from her tv.

their night was filled with laughter and good conversation as they messed around and enjoyed each other's company. the couple hadn't even noticed that it was raining, once again, outside.

"i don't know..." (y/n) said as she placed her take out box in front of her, on her bed. "i think it sounds like cherry bomb."

"right!" suna said with a mouthful of food. "and it kinda makes me think of-"

"-okra." (y/n) said finishing the blockers thought.

suna lovingly sighed as he looked at the (h/c) haired girl. "we're perfect for each other." suna said making (y/n) let out a light laugh. "i being so serious. we must be on the same wavelength."

(y/n) raised an eyebrow at suna. "mhm yeah-"

"i mean except for that one time." suna said as he gave her a blank expression.

"then yeah...i get what you mean." she smiled at suna before she ruffled his hair.

___________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE
YALL ARE TRAUMATIZED FROM ALL THE TOXIC BOOKS ABOUT THIS BOY 😭 NO THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON WITH THE MAID 💀 THATS ILLEGAL...AND HES NOT A CHEATER 😭