Chapter 20 (Pt 1)

This links back to chapter 12 when clay said he knew what George felt like so here we go.

Sorry for the inconsistent updates again. I have been feeling ill so not had enough time to write this book.

Enjoy

TW:Swearing
Homophobia
Child abuse
------------------------------------
Clays pov
It was a cold, winters night and I was chatting to Drista. We had just gone out to McDonald's for food and went on a pleasent walk. When we arrived home, I heard loud yelling coming from inside.

*Not again* I internally groaned. My parents have been arguing like this for months. I was honestly sick and tired of it.

I walked in to see my farther looking more pissed of than ever whilst looming over my mother like he was about the beat the shit out of her. I whispered to Drista to get upstairs now and she went instantly.

I paced quickly over to my dad and tapped him on the back. He spun around raged filled eyes. He already hated me because I came out as Gay to him and mum. Mum supported it but my father was very homophobic about it.

He pushed me harshly into a corner whilst giving me a lecture on 'Gay is wrong' (Its me the author. I am not Homophobic and I support everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community. Back to the book.) or some shit. I zoned put half way through. Suddenly, a sharp pain went through my whole body like electricity traveling down a cable.

My mum kept screaming at him to stop hurting me but he didn't. I was defenceless against my farther so I just cried. The last thing I remember before passing out was police sirens and my mum screaming my name.

Dristas POV

I didn't know what to do. I ran upstairs like Clay told me to. I grabbed mum's phone on the way upstairs and did the only think I knew what to do; I rang the emergency services.

"Emergency services. Your speaking to Linda. What's your emergency." A voice spoke.

"Hello. My brother is getting punched by my dad." I cried.

"Oh no. I'm going to send the police to your house. Do you know where you live?" Linda asked me.

"Yes. I live at .... Please come quickly." I whispered.

"Okay. They are on their way. Can you tell me your name?" Linda tried to distract me.

"My name is drista." I cried.

"That's a lovely name drista. And how old are you?"

"I'm 8 years old miss."

"Oh wow. What do you like to do in your free time drista?"

"I love playing Minecraft with my brother. He is a really good speed runner and holds a record. I am proud of him." I smiled.

"That's cool. Where are you now drista?"

"I locked myself in my bedroom like Clay told me to. It would be wrong to ignore him." I scolded myself for the multiple times I have ignored him and gotton into trouble.

"Okay. Can you hear the sirens?" She asked me.

"Yes. There is a banging on the door as well. Who is it?"

"Oh honey. It is the police. I will leave you now. Wait for a police man to find you before you leave that room" Linda said goodbye and hung up.

Policemans pov
Once we had the man in custody, I got a notification from Linda saying there was an 8 year old girl called Drista in her room.

I walked around the corridors untill I found a single room thats door had been locked. I gently knocked on the door, this informed the little girl I was here to help.

"Hello?" a voice whisper-yelled.

"Hello. I am officer Sam. Can you please open the door?" I asked her.

"No. I don't want you to hurt me" she cried. My heart broke hearing the girl cry.

"I'm here to help Drista. I'm a police man that Linda sent here. Please come out so I can help."

The door slowly opened and the girl instantly came for a hug. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

I brought the young girl down to where her mother was getting checked out by some medical staff. The boy that was knocked out was put on a streture and carried into an ambulance to take to the hospital.

I stepped out the front door ready to go home when a rush of cold UK air hit my face. ( Yes. The story is now in the UK so yeah. Idc).

I clambered back into my police car and drove home, thinking about how I saved the little girls family.

------------------------------------

The officer was Awsamdude but like Warden Sam. I had to add him somehow and it just so happened I was writing a chapter about police.

Words: 803