Chapter 6

Thank you for 61 reads. I will update this tomorrow as well so be ready for that!

TW:
Mentions of Nyctophobia
Almost hitting someone
Swearing
---------------------------------------------------------
Georges pov
I woke up over the moon. I was still really excited for later. My mind kept going back to how it was going to be dark. I decided it was best to question Georgia on that. I quickly ran towards her room and knocked politely before entering.

"Hey Georgia. I need your help. As I said, I'm going out with clay later but it is going to be dark. What should I do?"
"Gogs, why don't you take that strong flashlight and I am sure that he will have some"
"Thank you sis."

I hugged her and left. I went to my room and decided to watch a movie whilst I waited. I clicked onto a random movie and quickly fell to sleep afterwards, trying to pass some time.

Clays pov
I woke up at 10. I was so excited to meet up with georgie. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and ran to Dristas room without knocking.

"yeah and..."drista looked up at clay and screamed" What the fuck do you want Clay?"
"I need some help geez. Over-react much?"
"No. Can't you see I am having a pleasent conversation with Lani?" She questioned.
"It's Georgie tho. I'm taking him to our place in the woods to stargaze but I have to set it up so it is not too dark" I responded angrily.
"Omg. Lani, call you back later. Peace out" she hung up "Are you coming then?" she seemed more excited than me.

I ran downstairs and looked in a draw for a box of leds. I grabbed a couple of blankets and an extra hoodie ( assuming georgie would want one) whilst Drista packed a basket of food and drink. We grabbed all of the items and walked slowly to the our spot in the woods whilst I rambled on about how amazing George was. Drista listened carefully and didn't cut me off which I respected.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived. I put some leds and fairy lights up in the trees surrounding us whilst drista set up a blanket and the food and drink. I was so excited. Once it was all set up to a standard that I liked, we left and we went home. Drista helped me choose some cloths and I ended up with some Jeans and a smart t-shirt. It was pretty casual but nice enough.

It was 5:50 pm so I picked up the flashlight and walked over to Georges house. I was so nervous to meet his mother and sister due to the fact that I had bullied Georgie for so long. I knocked and slowly a young lady opened the door.

Georgia's pov
I heard a knock at the door so I slowly opened it. A tall, messy haired blonde boy was stood at the door dressed half casual/half smart.

"Em excuse me. Is George NotFound here?" He asked. I knew who he was so i acted like I didn't.
"Em yes. Who are you and what do you want with my baby brother?"
"I was em going to take him stargazing miss. Are you Georgia?"
"Of course I am. Gogy probably talks about me all the time. But yes. Would you like to come in? George is asleep. Upstairs and first door on the left. " I smile as he rushes in.
"Thank you Miss."

*He seems polite and well mannered. He will be great for Gogy. *

George's pov
I was awoken from my slumber by a hand shaking my shoulder. I rolled over so I was facing the wall whilst I complained
"Please Georgia. Let me sleep for 10 more minutes. I'm tired."
"1) I'm not Georgia. 2) it's 6:10. 3)You need to get up and change."

I jumped up when I heard clays voice. *What is he doing in my house?! Who let him in?! How did I sleep in my alarm?! *

"Calm down Georgie. Your safe. Its just me. Your father is not here." I guess he thought that I thought he was Farther.
"I am so so sorry Clay. I didn't mean to sleep in. I'm sorry. Please can you ask Georgia to get you a drink or something please whilst I get changed."
"okay. Bye. I'll be downstairs."

Clay went downstairs and I quickly changed into a t-shirt and jeans. I rushed downstairs to see Clay standing next to my sister with his hand raised like he was going to hit Georgia. My eyes filled with tears as I ran in front of Georgia so he would hit me and not her.

Clays pov
I walked downstairs to listen in on a conversation I thought I would never hear from Georgia.
"Yeah. That's what I have been saying. He is weird as anything. Why do I have to babysit that looser? He is afraid of the dark for goodness sake. I can't keep this act up anymore. I want to just leave. His stupid friend came over. As if one of the devil's was not enough. "

How could she talk about Georgie like that. I could not cope with this and I walked downstairs casually.

" I don't want to get into any of your business but how could you speak about your brother like that? " I was angry. No I was mad.
" What are you talking about?" She asks me.
"I heard you on the phone. Don't play dumb. You said you hate him and called me and him a devil." i raised my hand and she covered her face.

I was about to hit her out of pure anger when Georgie ran in front of her. His chocolate brown eyes were filled with tears and fear.
*Was he afraid of me? Has he always been afraid of me? I fucked up. *

I lowered my hand and tried to pull him into a hug but he pushed me away. He started crying more whilst shouting at me.
"WHAT THE FUCK CLAY. I TRUSTED YOU! I thought I finally found a friend,"He whispered the last part." Please leave before I have to get the authorities involved."

My heart broke. Seeing George cry like this made me upset. I just snapped. I couldn't control my anger any more.

" YOUR SISTER IS A FUCKING BITCH. SHE CALLED YOU A DEVIL AND I COULD NOT LET ANYONE TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT. I LOVE YOU GEORGE. I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I'LL LEAVE BUT I WILL BE WAITING WITH OPEN FUCKING ARMS FOR YOU TO COME RUNNING BACK TO ME." and with that, I stormed out of their house, getting one last look at Georgies petrified face.

I ran home and cried. I ran to my bedroom ignoring my mothers call. I laid on my bed and screamed into a pillow. Drista came into my bedroom and sat down. She didn't say a word but pulled me into a hug. Once I had calmed down I told her,
"I fucked up and I can't fix it."
---------------------------------------------------------

How is everyone?
Words :1200