Chapter 11

Omg. I just noticed that I already had child tubbo and child Tommy so just imagine from here on out all the Tommy's and Tubbo's are the adult version. I'm so sorry.
(you won't see kid Tommy or Tubbo again I don't think. Unless I do a chapter but I will make it clear who is who.)
---------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's pov
Once Ranboo had hung up the call, we went back to the sleeping child that ranboo said was called George. His British accent was strong and reminded me of a friend I use to have called Tommy.

His accent was strong and sadly, our friendship weakened when I left to live with ranboo in America.

Ranboo and I sat on the couch across from the sleeping boy and watched tiktok for a while. After about 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I slowly opened it to be awaited by a teenage boy with dirty blonde hair and emerald eyes. The boy looked like he had not slept in days.

"Hello. I'm here looking for George. He has brown hair, brown eyes, very short."The blond responded.

" Yeah, he is in here. His phone is on that desk and is on charge so grab it on your way out."I replied.

" Dada, Dada. Where are you daddy's? "A small voice came up behind me.

"Hello Michael. Shouldn't you be asleep? Come on. Let's get you to bed."I responded grabbing his hand.

" Who's the boy Dada? "Michael pointed at the blond.

" He is a friend sweetie. Let's get you to bed,"I gestured towards the stairs." You can just get the boy and leave if that is ok."

"Thats fine. We need to get him home to his family anyway. Thank you for caring for him. I'm dream by the way."

"Well, lovely meeting you dream. It was no problem looking after George."i smiled. I could tell there was a bond between the two but decided to say nothing.

I walked behind Michael and we read his favourite book whilst cuddling up to his zombie pigmen plush. He was surely the light of my life ( alongside ranboo).
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter. At school rn.

I am going to take 2 weeks update from uploading this story because of personal reasons. Enjoy this chapter and I will update on Monday in 2 weeks. I will also not update 'The blob and the Brit' for a while as well. I will in a week or so. I am not ending the book there. Don't worry

Words:405