Chapter 12

Hey! Im back! Miss me?

Not my fanart. Just found it on Google.

400+ reads! That's insane. Thank you so much!

I forgot to mention previously that I am not Homophobic so any Homophobia is from the characters in this book. They are not based upon real people and are not real so please don't think I am basing it off people i know. I support anyone from the LGBTQIA+ community and I am always here to talk with anyone that needs it. :)

I have decided that I am going to leave my other book where it is cos I am not really in the right frame of mind to update two stories so I am going to put all my attention in this book.

Hope you are enjoying it and let me know if there are any TWs you notice. Thx.

TW: Mentions of Hyperventilating
Mentions of a nightmare
Swearing
Mentions/ thoughts of being blind
Clay being abused
---------------------------------------------------------
Clays POV
Once Tubbo had taken his son upstairs, ranboo let me out and I walked with George still asleep in my arms. Ranboo had informed me that he gave him a sleep potion when he was hyperventilating. I wanted to cry at the thought of George crying about me.

I walked in silence, listening to George's steady breaths. He occasionally mutters a few words. It broke my heart that they were all him saying "No please." He was obviously having a nightmare.

Once I was at George's House, I knocked on the door and Karl came and opened the door. He looked so happy when George was back; Safe and Sound.

I walked into George's room and carefully laid down on the bed with him. After about 5 minutes, George woke up shocked and stared at me. He jumped back and ran to the bathroom. I could hear his sobs through the door. I couldn't believe that I made george feel like that.

Georges POV
I woke up after I don't know how long. I remebered drinking the water from the man and falling asleep.
*That Fucking Bitch put me to sleep*

When I looked to the left, I saw clay next to me smiling. I was freaking out because of my nightmare a few days ago and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I slid down so I was sat on the ground with my head in my knees. I started crying and my vision went black. I just cried; There was no words that needed to be said.

After a few moments, a low knock came from the other side of the door.

"Georgie. Can you let me in?" clay questioned.

"No." I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Please. What did I do wrong?" He asked.

"I SAID NO. YOU FUCKING KIDNAPED ME AND TOOK ME TO MY FATHER. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRUST YOU?" I screamed.

"Georgie. It was just a nightmare. I would never take you to that man."

"YOU COULD. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT HE HAS DONE AND WHO THE HELL HE IS. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW IT FEELS CLAY! "

"Georgie. Please. I do know how you feel. It was the same for me." Clay stated on the verge of tears.

"What?" I asked. Calming my voice down a little bit.

"Yeah. He em he abused me and my younger sister. That is why my sister has... has Nyctophobia like you." he said crying.

Knowing the pain, I stood up and tried to find the door handle because my vision was still black. I eventually managed to find it and open it. Clay rushed in and hugged me but I panicked and pushed him away.

" I can't... can't see you." I cried.

"Georgie. Don't worry, it is just me. You are safe. Your vision will come back soon." He said.

I tried to find him untill I touched his hand that was put for me. I flinched and crouched down in a ball with my hands above my head but I got pulled up by a figure I couldn't see. I tried to release myself from his grip but he pulled me back.

" George. It is ok. It is only me. Calm down. I'm going to go and put you on your bed. Do you mind if I cuddle with you?"

I shrugged and he picked me up. I gripped tightly on his chest. My vision still had not cleared. Once we were cuddled on my bed, I decided to ask Clay about it.

" Hey Clay? " He hummed as recognition," I em... I still can't see. How long has it been?" I asked.

"That's not normal. It has been 15 minutes. I'm going to hold my hand up. Can you see how many fingures I am holding up?" He asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to see your hand if my vision is black" I laughed. He laughed along with me.

As if on time ( not cos I wrote it like this), my mum knocked on the door.

"George hunny. Can i come in please?" she sweaty said.

"Yeah. Clay can you go and open the door please?" I asked. I was still terrified that I could not see her but I know she would not hurt me.

"Oh. Hello hunny. You are Clay right?" my mum asked Clay.

"Yeah. I am. Nice to meet you Ms. NotFound." Clay responded.

"Nice to meet you too. George honey, can you come here for a minute please?" she asked me.

I shook my head and Clay respned for me "He can't see. It has been like 20 minutes and his vision has not cleared."

"Oh no. We need to get him to A+E." mum said frantically.

Clay carried me quickly to the car outside. After the car stopped moving, I assumed we were at the hospital.

"Hey Georgie. Imma pick you up and take you inside. No need to flich."

I was thankfull that Clay gave me a warning but I was scared.

Am I blind?

---------------------------------------------------------

Words:1011