Chapter 9

George's pov
When they looked up, I saw a figure sitting in my gaming chair. The one person I hated but half loved.

"CLAY. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Hello Georgie. I've come to take you to your father. Your coming with me!"

"NO. YOUR NOT FUCKING TAKING ME ANYWHERE! NONONONONONO!"

"Yes Georgie. You Will come with me right now."

He dragged me out the room and into a new room when my father sat.

"Hello Georgie. Nowhere to go now. Come here!"

I jolted upwards screaming. My eyes filled with tears and my breathing was really fast.
My vision was black and I could feel someone next to me. I tried pushing them away but they pulled me onto their chest where I could hear their heart beat.

" George. It is me Karl. Don't push me away. Copy my breathing." he told me.

Once I calmed down, Karl asked me what is wrong so I told him about my dream. No nightmare.

"I was in a room and clay was there. He took me in a room with my father and he almost hit me. Get me my phone please."

"why?" Karl asked me.

"just give me my god damn phone Karl." I stated a bit more harshly than I intended.

Reluctantly, karl gave me my phone and I called Clay. I was probably the last person he would ever want to talk to but I needed to talk to him.

"Hello George. What do you need? It is like 2am" He asked tiredly.

"come here now." I said through tears. My breathing was speeding up and I was sure he could hear it.

"Georgie I don't think that's the best cause of action right now. You need to calm down. Get Karl to go over." He replied.

"NO. I NEED YOU CLAY. I NEED YOU!" I shouted.

Before clay could respond, Karl snatched the phone and said a quick sorry and goodbye before he hung up and put my phone next to him.

"KARL. GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE! I NEED HIM!"

"No George. You will calm down before you see him again." karl tried to convince me but it was not working.

"NO! IF HE IS NOT. COMING HERE THEN I'M GOING TO HIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"No george. You will stay here with me. You don't even know where he lives" Karl placed a hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME. Please. Karl. I need to see him." I burst out in tears and ran out the door with my phone and a thin jacket.

I didnt know where to go. I truly was alone.