Chapter 5

Fanart not mine.

Hello. Thank you for 40 odd reads! Means the world to me.
I decided to upload today because it is MCC!

Enjoy your afternoon / day.

TW:
Nyctophobia
Mentions of George's farther

---------------------------------------------------------

George's pov
I woke up to somebody shaking me awake. I opened my eyes but I could not see anything. I wanted to scream but no sound escaped my mouth. I cried and heared clay
"George. It is ok. The light is on, he is not here and your safe. Follow my breathing."

He pulled me into his chest and I flinched at first but I eventually calmed down. My vision cleared up and I felt clays hand run through my hair.

"OK. Now that your calmed down george. You are all going home" I jumped at the fact Mr. Minecraft was there the entire time.

We packed all our bags and I hugged Karl goodbye. It turned out that clay lived the street over so he walked home together.
It was awkward silence untill he finally spoke up.
"Georgie, are you free tomorrow afternoon? I want to show you something." clay asked.
" In the dark?" I asked petrified.
" yes but I will bring the flashlight and you will be with me at all times." he said trying to calm me down.
"Okay. I will come. Will you meet me at my house please?"
"of course georgie. Meet at yours at 6 pm"
"Thank you. Goodbye Clay." I smiled.
"Goodbye georgie."

I walked in the house and found my mum. She was happy to see me and I told her about clay and what we are doing tomorrow. She was very happy to see me hanging out with someone other than Karl.

*is it a date? Is it? Is he asking me out? What's going on *

I started to panic so I rang Karl and he said it was just going out with a friend like we use to do. It calmed me down and I fell to sleep dreaming of our date. Oops. I mean meet up.

Clays pov
I dropped George off and I was excited for our date tomorrow. I practically sprinted home to tell Drista all about it. I burst through the front door and sprinted up to dristas room.

"What the actual fuck clay" She asked stopping scrolling through tiktok.
"I'm going on a date with George and I am going to stargaze with him. I am going to bring every flashlight we own and some tea. We are going to stay there for a few hours then I am going to tell him I like him and hopefully kiss him. He is so handsome, cute, smart, funny and hot. I'M GAY DRISTA!"
" I'm proud of you. I support you fully. You will have an amazing time together. I know you will. Make sure you do take all the flashlights. You know what he is like in the dark. Same with me but flashlights help me and so does being with someone trusted. I know he trusts you."
" Oki. Thank you" I ran out of the room and went to my room.

I showered and excitedly fell to sleep thinking about goergies face when he sees the beautiful night sky and how his chocolate brown eyes will sparkle in the reflection of the stars. I want to admit my feelings to him then. And we live happily ever after, Right?

---------------------------------------------------------

Words :573

Have a good day/ night everyone!