Chapter 18

Hey. I'm sorry about not properly uploading in a while. I've been really stressed out and am trying to figure some personal stuff out.

Have a good day or night

Tw:
Swearing
Blindness
Tiny mentions of child abuse
------------------------------------

George's pov

After a few days, I was released out of hospital but still had doctors check on me regularly. Clay was staying at my house and Georgia was so happy to see I was home. I miss Luca but Clay said when my vision was fixed, he would take me to get a new cat that I would name Cat.

Currently, Clay was watching a comedy film so I just listened to all the jokes whilst cuddling into his chest. Clay had informed me that I would not be attending school for a while and someone called Karl was coming to visit me tomorrow. I could not remember him but Clay said he was my best friend and I had learned to trust him.

"Hey Georgie. I'm going to get some food. Would you like some?" Clay asked me.

"Yes please. I will have anything. Thank you." I replied.

"No need to thank me Georgie. I'm glad I can help you."

How did I get so lucky? A boyfriend who looks after me even when I am blind, a mother who is there by my side through it all and a sister who cracks a joke to make me smile. I could not be any more happy at this moment in time.

Clays POV
I carefully shut the door behind me and wondered down the stairs to where the kitchen was. I found some bread and some cheese so I made me and George cheese sandwiches.

"There are some snacks in that top cupboard if you want them. I hid them from George so he wouldn't eat them all." I jumped at the sudden noise. I spun around to see George's older sister looking at me.

"Shit. You scared me. Thank you." I replied. She laughed and helped me grab the food.

"Hows Gogy doing today? Any better?" she asked.

"No. Can't remember anything still but he is trying so hard. I hope we can get his vision back soon."

"Yeah. Gogy wants to go back to the cliffside but there will be no point if he cant see it." Georgia told me.

"What cliffside?"

"one that me and Gogy found just after dad started beating us. We use to go there for a hit of peace and quiet." She explained.

"Oh. Tell me more about this place you went to." I asked.

"Well..."

------------------------------------
Cliffhanger. Next chapter is going to be like a flashback to 5 years ago when George and Georgia first got child abused.

Words:457