Chapter 8

Art not mine. Just liked it.

Hello. Thank you so much for 120 reads and 25 votes! It honestly means the world to me.

I wrote this because I was going through a rough time myself. I am still trying to get back to what I was before but the support has been amazing so thank you.

Enjoy this chapter. Another one tomorrow and also one on my second story. :)

TW:
Swearing
Almost self harm
Mentions of almost hitting

---------------------------------------------------------

Clays pov
" YOUR SISTER IS A FUCKING BITCH. SHE CALLED YOU A DEVIL AND I COULD NOT LET ANYONE TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT. I LOVE YOU GEORGE. I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I'LL LEAVE BUT I WILL BE WAITING WITH OPEN FUCKING ARMS FOR YOU TO COME RUNNING BACK TO ME." and with that, I stormed out of their house, getting one last look at Georgies petrified face.

I ran home and cried. I ran to my bedroom ignoring my mothers call. I laid on my bed and screamed into a pillow. Drista came into my bedroom and sat down. She didn't say a word but pulled me into a hug. Once I had calmed down I told her,
"I fucked up and I can't fix it."

"What happened clay? Clay? I need you to talk to me." My sister seemed concerned.

"I walked in on George's sister talking shit about George on the phone. I could not let her talk bout him like that so I.... I..."
"Clay. Calm down. What did you do."

"I ALMOST HIT HIS FUCKING SISTER OK? HE CRIED AND PUSHED ME AWAY. I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MYSELF!" I screamed at her whilst shoving her away.

She came back to me and just hugged me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a razor and almost put it against my skin when a hand snatched it away from me.

"DRISTA GIVE ME THE FUCKING RAZOR BACK RIGHT NOW!" I shouted at her.

I kept grabbing for the razor. I had pinned her in a corner when she screamed at me.

"NO CLAY. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THIS. HURTING YOURSELF WON'T MAKE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE!"

I was shocked. Drista had never shouted at me and she was honestly fucking scary.

"Good. Now that you have stopped grabbing for the razor, come and sit next to me on your bed." She demanded. When I didn't move, she shouted "NOW CLAY!"

I slowly walked over to my bed and laid on it. She sat there and made sure I didn't do anything stupid. I cried myself to sleep with drista watching over me like a hawk stalking it's prey.

Dristas pov
Clay was clearly not over George. He was so mad at himself. I would have to speak to Georgia about that. We are like best friends so I am sure she would help me fathem things out.

I left clays room and called my good friend.

Ring ring ring

"Hey Drista. You okay?"

"Hey. Not really. Clay came home and almost self harmed saying he almost hit you. Can you elaborate please?"

"Of course. Well clay overheard a conversation I was having with Skepina. I was talking bout how Tommy and Tubbo are little devil's but he thought I was talking about Him and George. He tried to hit me because he was angry but george stepped in and he ran off because he saw georgie so sad and afraid. George wouldn't calm down. I had to get Karl to come here and help. He is asleep now wit the help of his bestie. "

"Well not doing any better than clay. He came home and almost self harmed but I grabbed the razor and made sure he didn't hurt himself. I had to scream at him but he has never heard me shout so he was shocked. That's only when he listened. I managed to get him to sleep after a lot of shouting and screaming."I huffed.

" it is so obvious they love each other. Just as long as George forgives clay and Clay forgives himself, they will be perfect together. We will be like sisters then!" Georgia stated.

" Yeah. I would love to be your sister! I got to go but thx for clarifying." I said.

" yeah. It's k. Ask Clay to come round once he has calmed and stuff. George and Karl are not coming to school for a week so Georgie can calm down and hopefully forgive clay. I don't want them to see each other without one of us there so it doesn't turn nasty." she told me.

" yeah. I agree. Bye."

"Adios."

After we bid our goodbyes, I went and made clay some pasta and cheese. I brought it up to his room and made sure he ate it. He instantly fell asleep and I decided to leave him be.

I went and watched Netflix and replayed the day over in my head.

*Wow. Today's been a chaotic one!*

---------------------------------------------------------

Halloween soon so here is a Halloween drawring I did earlier. I know i am not really good but still wanted to show people.

How is everyone?

How is everyone?

Words :845