17 - I Want You First

"I want you first," she says, right before kissing you more passionately than anyone has ever kissed you before. That's saying something, and you already know why. You give right back, embracing her plump lips as your arms slide around her midsection.

"Are you sure?" you ask quietly despite allowing her to push you onto the bed. The dreamy yet lustful expression on her face tells you everything you need to know.

"I am, Y/N..." She pulls her shirt over her head and grins when her bare tits fall into place. "I love not wearing a bra. Seeing guys stare at my chest... it's a huge turn-on."

"I'm definitely turned on," you utter before pulling her onto the bed with you. A small moan escapes her lips as you place her on her back and give her chest the proper attention it deserves. So many guys fantasize about just getting to peek at her perfect tits, but you get so much more than that. You get to lick them... kiss them... squeeze and massage them...

"You're such a fucking tease," she breathes heavily after a few minutes. You give her a little wink, which makes her blush. In her beautiful blue eyes, you can see an emotion you've never seen from her before: raw, unfiltered lust.

"I want to savor every single moment," you reply, reaching down to her pants. Your fingers curl around the waistband of her sweatpants, and she arches her back to allow you to remove them. Underneath is a pair of simple red panties, which to you is still almost as hot as lingerie.

"How long have you wanted this?" Lexi giggles as you take your own shirt and pants off.

"Probably not as long as you."

"Every girl wants you, Y/N... but none of them are in your league." The way she says it so nonchalantly, yet completely confident is such a turn on. Almost as much as her nearly naked underneath you.

"Does that mean you are?" you ask mischievously, grinning as a smirk forms in her lips. Somehow, she's still managing to turn you on even more. You wonder if every girl in the WWE really does want you; all things considered, that's not so unrealistic.

"Well we're about to make love in my bed, so..." she replies innocently, yanking her panties off. She certainly makes a good point.

You gaze hungrily at her wet pussy, and your erection grows even harder. Her perfect body... it's all yours right now. She watches in astonishment as you remove your underwear, revealing your rock-hard dick. Judging by the look on her face, she's probably never seen one this big. However, it doesn't appear to faze her in the slightest.

"Shit, I don't have-"

"I'm on the pill..." she whispers in a seductive tone, spreading her legs for you. With an evil grin of your own, you don't hesitate to position yourself between those delicious thighs.

This moment is surreal, yet the feeling of sliding into her tight vagina is incredible. Both of you breathe heavily, affected by the sensation of your massive cock filling her cunt. Once you're all the way inside her, you lean down and kiss her passionately.

"Are you ready?" you ask softly as you pull away. Lexi, still taken slightly aback by your size, can only nod. Slowly you retract your member, but instead of pulling all the way out, you thrust back in. After speeding up a little bit, you create a relatively gentle rhythm. It seems to be the most that she can handle at the moment.

"Y/N..." Lexi giggles after a few minutes of that very slow pace, "You can go faster."

She doesn't need to tell you twice. You speed up quite a bit and go harder, too. The force shakes the bed a little with each thrust, and you can hear the sound of skin colliding with skin. In a way, it's a pleasant kind of sound.

Part of your mind still can't register the insanity of what's happening. Somehow, you managed to get together with Lexi Kaufman, a goddess in her own right. Somehow you've ended up in her bed, having sex with her... and she's loving every fucking second of it.

"Y/N..." she moans softly as you speed up even more. Though she can't find the words to say, her eyes tell you everything. You ease up and allow her to roll you onto your back, meaning she's on top. A wicked smirk plays at her lips, and she leans down to whisper, "Did you think I was some helpless blonde who'd let you have your way?"

"I hoped you'd be like this," you reply, wearing a cheeky grin of your own. That grin fades almost instantly as Lexi goes to work, raising her hips and falling again. Her starting pace is faster than yours, like she's unintentionally trying to get off quickly. That's the last thing you want. This time in bed, just wanting Lexi as much as she wants you? To be able to have it is beyond comprehension. Words cannot describe the feeling.

"Ahh... fuck..." Lexi moans as she speeds up, almost bouncing on your prick. The way her tits jiggle as she rides you is mesmerizing, but what's even more intriguing is her face. The Goddess has always been known for her cute expressions, and she's no different in bed. The pure lust she allows her face to convey is absolutely adorable. It makes you lust for her even more.

Your hands make their way to her juicy hips as she continues to work away, riding you to her heart's content. It's almost like you're not even there anymore, but a hard spank on her ass cheek snaps her back to reality. You thought her face couldn't get any more red, but she certainly blushes a darker shade of scarlet.

Suddenly, her walls tighten around your shaft and she moans loudly. You bring her head down to yours, kiss her, and thrust upwards as she reaches her orgasm. For a few seconds, Lexi's body twitches as she's rocked by her orgasm.

"You still need to cum..." she whispers, but before you can make a move she gets up and pulls you to the edge of the bed. Once again she leaves no time to react, dropping to her knees and taking the tip of your dick in her mouth. She licks and kisses your man meat, tasting her juices off you. Slowly, she works her warm lips down your throbbing cock, finally reaching about halfway before having to pull back. Over the course of the next few minutes, Lexi manages to take you a little deeper in her mouth, all while stroking what doesn't fit with her tiny hands.

"I'm so fuckin' close, Lexi," you moan softly. The sound of you moaning her name instills her with a new energy, and she begins to blow you even more skillfully. A sweet suckling noise comes from the sound of her work, and every so often she almost buries you to the hilt in her mouth. You breathe heavily, holding back a white tidal wave.

Lexi looks up at you purposefully and takes you all the way in her mouth, and you know it's time. You give into your orgasm, groaning loudly as your seed erupts into her waiting mouth. She immediately pulls back, but makes sure to suck up every last drop of cum.

After swallowing everything, she simply says one word, "Delicious."