9. The Foot Rub (mature)

Author's Note

Hey! It's been a while since I've written an A/N, but I had to mention that this chapter is going to be a little lewd 😳 read the title, then reread it again. Foot fetish stuff baby. If you're uncomfy, just skip the chapter my love it's not that deep hehe. I don't wanna see any negative stuff in these comments. We do not kink shame here. It's a safe place <3 I thought it would be fun to incorporate a more pervy side of Meliodas. Don't worry, we'll get into the panty lovin' later on

Enjoy, my sweets

Lemon

~

"That was lovely, thank you for coming up with the idea," I thanked Meliodas as we dumped our stuff off at the back door. A few maids tended to it quickly, leaving us alone shortly after.

Meliodas scratched the back of his neck before eyeing me. I was not used to seeing him nervous, it was almost funny.

When we were outside, I decided I would take things slowly with him. Not too slow, but I did not want to cause suspicion between us and my father, and the last thing I wanted was to get him fired and get a new bodyguard.

"Would you like to come back to my room for a drink or so?" He asked.

Okay, scratch that, we can start going slow tomorrow.

I nodded and trailed after him shyly, stopping in the kitchen to grab a drink each before we ventured to his room. I glimpsed out the window of the room as we entered, watching adoringly as the sun finally dipped below the horizon. I heard the door thud behind me, almost causing me to flinch.

"I'm glad you enjoyed today, maybe when your father gets back we can go out properly," he smiled at me. I smiled back and took a sip from my glass. It was some sort of fruity drink, I wasn't sure what.

"I'd like that," I replied, wandering over to his bed to take a seat. Shortly after, the bed dipped beside me, and I felt him pull my cup from my hand. I watched him curiously.

"So, will you be okay to keep this a secret from your father and friends?" He asked calmly, and I nodded my head.

"I don't want there to be any complications between you both in the workplace, so of course," I smiled for reassurance.

"Well I'm glad we are on the same page about this," he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. Instantly, my face flamed.

"Does me touching you like this make you uncomfortable?" He whispered, moving his lips to my ear. I shuddered but shook my head. Slight dampness formed between my legs at his tone.

He moved away from me and took the hand that was in my lap. His fingers began drawing patterns on my skin, and I gulped.

"Your feet must be sore from those uncomfortable-looking shoes Y/N," I heard him mutter more to himself as he shook his head.

Almost as if he was disappointed.

I dropped my gaze to my feet and nodded slightly. These were new so I hadn't broken them in yet. I wriggled my toes to ease some of the pressure, which he stiffened at.

"What's wrong?" I murmured, becoming self-conscious of my feet. I've never disliked nor liked them, I always had a fresh pedicure and kept them clean. Right now, they were still painted green.

But now, the way he stared at them...

"Nothing, here," he started, "I'll help you take them off," his voice was husky now, and I found myself even more excited.