Chapter 10

•••✯✯✯•••

"And suddenly you know... It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."

•••✯✯✯•••

Author's POV

After hearing what Taehyung's father told them, both were so shocked, they didn't expect this. They didn't dare to say no to him. So, they just nodded their heads silently.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, his father called his assistant and he gave him a small box and left the place.

"I already decided this, if we like the girl he chose, then make them engaged. So, Taehyung, I want you to give her this ring", he said.

Taehyung looked at him speechless, he didn't expect anything like this. He thought only the wedding day will have rituals and others, it's not a big deal. But, he was totally wrong.

On the other side, Y/n was freeze at her place, she also didn't expect anything like that at all. But, in the corner of her heart, she was little happy.

She always wants her marriage to be like every event will be held. She was happy about it. Her mom was happy to see this.

She accept this marriage only because she knew already, her headche was not a mild problem, sometimes her left chest was paining, but she doesn't tell this to Y/n. If she told this to her, she would be scared so, she knows, there will be financial problems, she didn't want this to happen again.

This marriage news was made her shocked and surprised also. After seeing Taehyung's family, she thought it was right decision to settle her daughter in a good family. So, she accepted this easily.

"Yeah! I'm so excited, I didn't expect this coming, hyung do this quickly, get up", Eunshin said smiling brightly. The moment, he saw Y/n, he feels the warmth and comfortable around her like a family. He was so excited and happy for this marriage.

Taehyung nodded his head and get up from his chair, y/n also followed him as she stands in front of him. They both look at each other.

She finds a little comfort in his eyes and he finds an unknown happiness in her eyes. They both hope each other and something tells them, this marriage is not what they planned it was beyond expected.

Taehyung took the ring from the velvet box and raised his left hand asking her to give her hand, as she slowly give him her hand, he make her wear that ring, everyone in the room clapped  and smiled happily. The engagement ring looks so beautiful in her finger.

"Everything went well, I'm happy and relaxed now", Taehyung's father said

Y/n's mother nodded her head before saying, "we have to go to home, it's already late, Mr.Kim. It's really a pleasure to meet you all, I'm too happy for this".