Chapter Sixty-Four

Harry keeps his head down and mopes as he walks. When the boys see me, they slap Harry's arms and tell him, "Look! Lily is here!" Harry's head shoots up, meeting my gaze. A smile spreads across his face, the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. He power walks, he widens his strides and pumps his arms up and down. I can't help but giggle, he has never tried to close the space between us so fast before. Harry takes me in his arms, squeezing me into a hug. I begin to say, "I realized I made a mistake--" but Harry cuts me off. "You don't need to explain. You're back and that is all that matters." Harry takes my face in his hands and kisses me desperately. "Babe, I'm not going anywhere." Harry snaps his fingers and then points to me, "Then I'll see you after the show beautiful." A few stage crew  members approach Harry to help him undress. My eyes trail up and down his long and sculpted torso. Harry winks when he catches me looking. The crew helps him throw on a skin-tight red polo, and black Converse. Harry mouths the words, "Ti amo Lily Scott," before rushing back to the stage with the boys. I watch the rest of the concert from behind the curtain. After every song, Harry glances over to check on me. The melody of the final song fades out. The boys stand at the very edge of the stage and place their arms around each other for a group bow. I find myself screaming and clapping. I'm so proud of them, as a girlfriend and as a directioner. My eyebrows rise in confusion when Harry runs to me. He interlocks his hand with mine; Harry leads me to the stage, but I put on my brakes. He smiles, "It's okay. I want to show you off. I want to show Harly to the world, because you're my world." Harry has me stand next to the boys. Bright red is displayed on my cheeks, and I begin to sweat. I nervously stare at the crowd. When I hear girls say, "The perfect couple" and "She's beautiful," I wave goodbye to the fans. Rainbow confetti bursts out of cannons high into the air. Harry pulls me into a kiss, in front of thousands of fans as confetti pieces slowly fall down over our faces.