Chapter Two

Faith points forward, "The interview room is back here." Faith glares at me, "I got it from here. Thanks Lily." Harry nods his head, "Yes, thank you Lily." I flutter my eyelashes and giggle. I slowly walk back to my desk. Once I hear the door to the interview room close, I quickly take a one hundred and eighty degree turn. I duck my head under the little glass window. I raise up my head, inch by inch, until my eyes reach the bottom of the window. The boys are sitting around a table. There's a camera man in the corner, and Faith has a microphone in her hand. I lower my head and press my ear against the door. I'm so mad, I can't hear anything but Niall when he laughs. I raise up my head, enough so I can see. I can't help but let my eyes follow Harry. Harry is watching Faith as she asks them a question. My phone begins to play its ringtone. I try to muffle the sound with my hand, "Shit! Shiittt!" Harry turns his head to make eye contact with me. I automatically drop to the floor. I crawl a few feet before standing up to run to my desk. I jump into my rolling chair, sliding a few feet. Faith sticks her head out of the door, "Lily!" I pull myself towards my desk. I smooth my face out before turning around. I smile, "Yes?" Faith yells, "Come here!" I fast walk towards the door. Faith whispers, "What are you doing!? I reply, "Nothing, nothing! Just paperwork!" Faith sighs in relief, "Good, cause I don't know what to ask these boys. You said you knew them?" I nod my head as fast as I can. I laugh at myself, thinking I was in trouble. Faith opens the door so I can walk in. I sit down in Faith's seat. Faith tells the boys, "Lily will be taking over for me." All the boys nod their heads. Niall asks, "What questions do you have for us?" I grab the microphone and tap my finger, "1, 2, 3, testing. Is this thing on?" Before Faith leaves, she says, "Push up the black thing sweetie." I can hear Harry trying to hold in his laughter. I push up the black thing, and giggle, "Okay I got it."