Chapter Fifty-Three

As we're eating, I slightly jump from surround sound randomly bursting through the speakers. "What was that?" Harry points to the large screens. The movie menu for "A Walk To Remember" appears on five different screens. Harry smiles, "I get mobbed every time I go to the movie theaters so I thought we could make our own. I hope you like this film." I nod, "I cry every time. This is one of my favorites. It's a beautiful love story." Harry grabs the remote and presses play. He interlocks his hand with mine, "But our love story is better." At the end of the movie, I use the back of my hand to wipe away the forming tears. I glance over at Harry to see him staring at me while holding in his laughter. In between my quiet sobs, I say, "Don't laugh at me." Small muffled sounds escape Harry's lips. I point to him, "Don't do it. Or you'll be in trouble." Harry can't hold it in any longer, he closes his eyes and throws his head back laughing. Harry puffs out air multiple times to help him breathe. Harry says, "Okay, okay. I think I'm good." Harry opens his eyes, and slowly turns his head to look at me. I give him a glare. Harry shifts his body towards me; he cups the sides of my face. "I'm sorry. It's just funny how chick flicks make girls so emotional." Harry leans in to kiss me but I turn my head, thus Harry kisses my cheek. A little smile spreads across my face, "I said you were going to be in trouble." Harry asks, "For how long?" I answer, "Until after we a play a game.." Harry raises his eyebrows. I continue, "A Walk To Remember proves life is too short. We never know when will be our last day. Tell me anything you want me to know." Harry takes his hands in mine, "I want you to know the boys mistaken my kindness as flirtatious. You are the only interviewer I've flirted with." I giggle, "What else?" Harry avoids eye contact, "Niall let me win in our swimming race.. I set the picture of us sleeping as my wallpaper.. I was kind of jealous when Niall caught you when our pyramid collapsed." Harry looks back at me, "My family wants to spend Christmas with me. I don't want you to leave you like your mom left you."