22

Y/n Pov

"I-i like you, y/n..."

"But, I know you like Namjoon hyung so, it's okay. I'm used to feel this feeling anyway" He said, his voice cracked a little and when he about to go away, I reached for his wrist, stopping his movement.

'Is it that obvious?'

"Hey come here. Give me a hug, Kookie ah"

He immediately attached to me, his tattooed arm wrapped around my waist tightly and my arms around his neck. We just stayed in silent as he kept sniffing, crying lowly into my shoulder making my shirt wet but I didn't mind a bit.

"I'm sorry, Kook..." I murmured into his ear trying to calm him down from breaking down in front of me.

I'm weak for crying big baby....

"괜찮아, y/n-ah, I already know you have someone in your heart because lately, you have changed. You become more bubbly and bright that I barely recognized you" He smiled weakly.

I kissed his button pose and he giggled cutely making me smiled. I ruffled his fluffy hair like a puppy.

"Don't worry. You will deserve someone better" I smiled, mischievously and he made a face 'who?'.

"야, Jeon Jungkook, 어디가?! Eunbi's worry voice echoed in the house making me giggled mentally

"Go to her" I pushed him, smiling sheepishly as he pouted, going to where Eunbi was.

"What did you talk to him about?"I Namjoon came in shortly after Junghook went out with an unreadable expression.

"Nothing important, Joonie"

I turned around with my back in front of him, as I put the pan in the sink to wash it. I could felt heat radiated from my back where Nowjoan stood.

Suddenly, I was being turned around by my am with a tight grip before I was lifted and was placed on the counter top beside the sink. Arm trapped on each side of my body making me unable to move.

His face showed nothing but anger and...was, is that jealousy?

"What did he say to you?" He gritted his teeth each words he said as shiver ran down my body

"N-namjoon..."

I placed my hands on his chest from moving too close as he already standing between my parted legs. Nevertheless, he moved forward that our noses almost touching.

The tension heated up as he kept glancing between my eyes and my lips as if he's asking for my permission which I slowly nodded, my gazes sticked on his red lips from all the bitting.

He immediately connected our lips with a rough kiss, making me moaned which his tongue inserted my mouth, exploring my wet cavern. I pulled him closer by my legs to pull him closer even when there's no gap between us.

I ran my fingers through his short hair as his tongue dominating my own and he hummed in pleasure. We pulled away slowly with a string of saliva connected as we need to breath.

If not, we might continued all day....

My ear tinted in redness as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, leaving kisses on my collarbone which slowly turned into hickeys. I left out a breathy gasp when he bit too hard, making dark purple hickey before leaving kisses on the spot.

"I like you, y/n. Be my girlfriend"

<><><><><>

Things are moving fast and so are time. Sorry if this story might be shorter than my stories in past.

It not like I didn't like Namjoon, I'm whipped for this fucking man but I'm so fucking busy and even though I'm in 3 weeks holiday, I still didn't have time.

It's not like anyone read this story, meh

Vote^^