12

Namjoon Pov

"What are you doing, Kim Namjoon?" Her voice were dangerously low with the glare she's giving me as I shallowed the lump in my throat.

"I-i just thinking to make you s-some foods because you l-let me stay here. 미안..." I looked down in regret as I chew my inner cheek in nervousness and I heard her sighed.

"B-but before you say anything, come here" I took a hold of her wrist to drag her to the dining room where I plated my cooked food, 떡볶이 and 김밥.

"Tada!"

Y/n Pov

I eyes the foods in front of me and sighed lowly so it will go unheard. Well, it's not like I didn't appreciate his effect to make all of this but you see, I already in bad mood because of my friends behaviours plus this mess in the kitchen. I massaged my temple in the sudden dizziness hit me like a truck.

"I'm sorry for the mess but I just wanna make you something in return-"

"It's okay, Namjoon-ah. I'm not mad at you, I jusy have a bad day plus my exam and stuff. 괜찮아" Giving him a small smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he quickly embraced me in a big hug.

"I-i thought you're mad at me-"

"I'm not, okay?" I said as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck and I shuddered a breath. I definitely didn't get use to it. It somehow sent electric all over my body which always happened when we're skinship.

I unlocked my arms around him and he did the same. "Let me change my clothes first tgen we can eat together"

He nodded enthusiastically as he went to the kitchen to grab two small playe and I chuckled at his behaviour. He's sure cute...

I went to my room to change my school uniform to more comfortable clothes. I wore a white tshirt and match it with a grey sweatpants and made my way downstairs to the dining room.

"빨리와~" He quickly motioned me to come faster which I did and quickly took a seat across him who had the biggest smile

"빨리와~" He quickly motioned me to come faster which I did and quickly took a seat across him who had the biggest smile. "Hurry up, the food will get cold"

"Did you cook them yourself?" I asked as I took a small plate for me after gathering some and he nodded with a "네, Jin hyung teached me how"

"Your brother?" He nodded with a small smile on his lips.

I could see how he totally adored and loved his brother so much. I wonder if he missed him.

As if he's reading your mind, he said "I missed him so much and stuff but he's the one ask me tk run away. He just want to protect me..." He looked down in despair before looking at me again with a small smile.

"Anyway, let's dig in" He sang in excitement and he went to grab as I did the same. I put some in my mouth, my eyes instantly went wide as I went to cup my mouth, staring at him.

"왜? Is it-" "It's sooooo good~ I love it!" I exclaimed in excitement and he chuckled looking at my childish behaviour but I couldn't careless.

"고마워, Namjoon-ah. For making me these. You totally make my day" I smiled at him as he did the same.

The eyes contact lasted about 7 seconds before a loud explosion came from outside as the window shattered into pieces. Both of us were thrown to the floor due to the impact as other windows in the kitchen shattered too.

"Prangg!"

<><><><><>

Things will become more dumb later:')

Vote^^