14

Namjoon Pov

"Arghh!"

She groaned from my side as I quickly sat up from laying down. Her face showed she was puzzled so I quickly said, "You fainted just now, so I brought you here. 괜찮아?"

She sat up slowly with my arm on her shoulder supporting her weight as she leaned against me. She seemed confused because it's dark out there as she massaged her temple.

"What happened?" She asked, confusion on her face as her cheeks puffed out making me cooed mentally.

"You don't.... remember? She shook her head at my question and I frowned dreply.

I immediately hoped out of her bed and went to grab her mind phone to use it as she seemed like she didn't mind.

Y/n Pov

"What is he doing?"

I just looked at him who's scrolling my phone and I just let him. It's not like I hide something in there.

I moved a bit to the side to take mypainkillers I kept in my my headache pills at my nightstand as I took two of them. I smiled slightly when I saw a a glass of water on the table with a note, take some pills? :)

I gulped the pills in one go as my eyes wandered at Namjoon who kept walking back and forward.

"I think I know what is that!" He yelled excitedly as I startled a bit and his loud voice. I asked, "What?" in confusion.

'What is he talking about?'

"You changed!" He pointed at me. "There's one thing that came at my mind!"

"You're a demon! A goddess of hell!"

I stared of him with what the fuck face but before I could said anything, he cut me off, "Your mom is Kim Chaeyoung, right?"

I nodded slowly at his question and he processed with another question out of me, "Your father is Eun Ji Hoon, night?" I nodded again and become more confused when he started jumping around excitedly.

"What happened-" "Your mom is the goddess of hell!"

"Wait what?!"

---

"Explain" I said, more like commended him as he took a seat in front of me on the bed.

"So, Kim Chaeyoung was the beautiful and sexy goddess in the hell. Everyone were fawning over that some miggt died for her. One day, she just gone missing. No one ever found her trace anywhere that they started thinking she already went to heaven. But, no! On a fine day, she came back. But, not alone... With a human, Eun Ji Hoon. She wanted to marry to him but of course, her father, the King didn't allow it because he's just a mere mortal. So, she ran away from the hell. Then rumors spreaded saying a baby was born from her and her human husband and of course, the king got angry and ordered his man to kill both of them"

"So you're saying. I'm THAT baby?" Tears swelled in my eyes at the thought of my mom and dad were being hilled harshly just because a god can't be with human.

And here I thought my parents were in an accident...

"야, why are you crying?" He immediately pulled on me in his embrace as my head rested his chest. My hand clutched onto his hoodie.

He ran his fingers along my hair, whispering "There, there. It's gonna be alright, angel"

"I promise, angel"

<><><><><>

Confusing huh?:)))

Vote^^