23

Namjoon Pov

"I like you, y/n. Be my girlfriend"

She let out a breathy lough every words as I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Her arms still dangling on my shoulder and her legs swang back and forward, making a thinking face.

"Aren't you a bit to blunt?" She laughed, her beautiful laugh echoed in the kitchen and I rolled my eyes, playfully.

I leaned down to her collarbone again, marking what 's mine and she hummed, giggling a bit.

"What if I don't want to?"

I nuzzled my nose to her new hickey before moving to her ear, lightly blowing into her ear making her shivered which I smirked.

"Then, you can't call me yours" I whispered, slightly growled into her ear.

She gripped into my jaw tightly but not enough to hurt me and turned gaze to her.

"You are mine" She growled, her eyes turning into pitch black and I grinned, knowing I tringgered her demon side.

"Of course I'm yours, angel and you are mine" I kissed her nose sweetly as she smiled her eyes piercing into mine darkly.

"Y-y/n..." Sumeone stuttered, half whispering as both of our turned to look at Eunbi who gasped lowly with her hand on her mouth in shock before falling on her butts.

Jungkook immediately come into sight, worried about Eunbi before looking at what made her shocked and his eyes widen as they stared into y/n's eyes.

"Shit"

---

Four of us sat in the living room with trembling Eunbi holding Jungkook's tattoo arm tightly and tough looking Jungkook who tried to be calm yet his eyes only showed fear.

Y/n's eyes no longer in pitch black, as she kept playing with my fingers absentmindly, only doing so when she nervous. I intertwined our hands together and she looked up at me which I motioned to Jungkook and Eunbi with silent, "Tell them, angel".

But Jungbook beat her to it.

Y/n Pov

"W-what are you? I can t-tell you are not just a m-mere human" Jungkook voiced out his thought, still looking scared like Eunbi but still managed to keep his stand.

And I told them everything about me being half-demon-half-human, Namjoon's real identity, what's he's doing here and more. 30 minutes was spent and both of them were tensed through the whole story while I was in the of edge crying out of guilty and worry.

"I-i thought both of you will h-hate me if you know the t-truth and will left me a-alone so I keep it as a s-secret. I-i" Tears fall down on Nomjoon's and I interlocked hands, feeling guilty and ashamed.

"You're suck if you think we wouldn't leave" Jungkook's voice sound more broken than anger as he opened his mouth.

"Of course we wouldn't! What kind of friends do you think we are, leaving their friend behind just because of who you are? I don't fucking care!" Eunbi yelled in anger, disappointments latched in her tone and I teared up.

"I'm sorry" I immediately fall into their embrace, letting go of Namjoon's hand and three of us cried together...

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I love you guys"

<><><><><>

Well, that's one way to end the story...

Jk, this is not the ending:)))

Vote^^