It simply means we killed her by our hands.

"Yeah, that's right." He laughs as if reading my thoughts and though my face gave no emotion away he still find a way to spite me. "Bring the boy."

More shuffling and there appears Tusya. Our boy stands strong looking at Uncle with deep frown. It wasn't meant to be like this, they deserve better.

He chuckles signalling them to take him away. "You have three missions that I want you to execute for me. My man have all their names plus details you need and I want you to take them out. Eliminate them. And you get your girl and your son."

"And what if you don't see to the end of your deal?" Andrei speaks lowly, almost in a whisper. Deadly and poisonous.

Being cut off by the message man who truly wants Andrei to butcher him.

Pointing to the first file. "This is Sean Andrew, owner of trust bank. He lives in upstate washington in his fortified fortress heavy guarded with the best security. Drones, men, you name it. He is never alone. It will be difficult to even get to him without his pets animals getting to you first and then his men. This will be your first target and if any of you survive you will take out the second target."

He taunts me in a mocking grin irking the demons living in Andrei whose lips grows wider in a dark psychotic smirk as green eyes rests expressionless.

"And here is Trinidad Novska, tech billionaire and a rival to the Ivanov casinos in las Vegas. My boss is just making the odds fair because you both have a common enemy. If taking out Sean is difficult, Trinidad is close to impossible. No one gets in and out of his penthouse suite and he never leaves his penthouse suite. Never. Rumor has it he is a man with no face."

Lucky that we were take out garbage men all through our teens. When Ivanov kids are not in homeroom, we are some place else assasinating and doing clean up for the Russian mafia. We will see how impossible he is to die.

"Lastly, Koko Tobias." At mention of the name Andrei's gaze snaps to me. Is it possible there is any relation of sort to Trinity?

"He is an African crime syndicate and drug dealer but now in a confined prison held by the CIA after being caught in Qatar with stolen forty-five billion dollars many years ago. They should have killed him a long time ago but he has more information and is better off alive than dead to them. His prison is more like a safe haven because his enemies cannot reach him. No one can except by luck which I know don't shine on people like you both."

He chuckles going back to previous position calling Uncle on the phone. My side view sees Andrei move to the wet bar.

His voice comes through the speaker. "I believe my man has explained what you need to know."

"Koko Tobias?" Probing to confirm my suspicion. Uncle laughs telling me I'm right.

"Does she know?" I ask again.

She has a family somewhere held by the CIA and she needs to know. She worked for Uncle five years and he never opened to her that a distant relative is alive. I know he knows whom her father was because he killed him. We had to dig into his dark files and found out he and Trinity's father more than twenty-seven years back were partners. He was jealous of her father and he wanted all he had for himself even her mother who was their best friend as she ended up falling for Trinity's father instead of Uncle.

In rage and jealousy, he sort to take everything from him and the only way he could do that was kill him, take martha as his wife and all his possessions.

Still yet Trinity's mother refused to be with him knowing he killed his best friend in jealousy taking her husband from her. She needed the care and money as she was heavy with Trinity when this happened. Five years after Trinity was born, she escapes to Barbados her country with her five year old daughter. That was were our family took her in as our nanny.

Stating. "She's is just a fool searching for a lost course. He is dead to her already."

He continues. "Take them out with precise care. It should be seen as an accident to the world or it will be traced to me; but we know it is not an accident and cherry on top, you get to see her dead or alive. Depends on how fast you are." He laughs.

Andrei's phone chimes hearing his anger with whatever message he got. "You have twenty-four hours before your time is up and you lose both of them. So I suggest you hurry. Tick tock. Tick tock."

"Oh, and I got a souvenir for reminder in case you don't make it her quick." The call ends.

The message man grins walking to Andrei. It's the audacity for me, very much unfortunate indeed.

The soft clank of metal meets the hardwood. "Courtesy from the boss himself. Just in case you don't get to see your slut and her bastard son before she dies."

All I can hear is the samurai sword which was hanging on the wall swooshing the air and flesh being sliced in large chunks. Turning behind me is a bloody mess and Andrei licking the blood on his lips raveling in the addictive taste.

My eyes moves down trying to figure out if I should feel sad and pity the very unfortunate messenger; he got it coming.

Andrei's eyes were so red, he breathes hard holding the shining diamond ring longily. His lips forms a smirk growing into a grin escalating to a deep psychotic laughter booming inside the plane.

"I don't want him dead, brother. I need him alive. I want to take away his soul slowly and watch his body decay while he is still alive and then will I kill him." The sword falls with a loud clank to the floor, heaps of flesh lies in a bloody mess.

Green sinister eyes looks up at me swallowing the hard drink and not a flinch at the burn. "On budet prositʹ menya za svoyu smertʹ ." (He will beg me for his own death.)

❤️
Abbie cares