🥊 🌊 Sano Manjiro (Mikey) x Reader - Apologies 🌊🥊

I've definitely been struggling with writing, I think I've used up basically all of my scenarios.
Dw I'll still try and come up with more though

Artist: ???

                      | Anime spoilers |

Please finish watching the anime or read the manga beforehand....

Ohh scary swearing in this Oneshot

You can make the context whatever you want, the only important thing to know is that you are close to Mikey and a member of Toman.

Takes place during Valhalla vs Toman
________________________________

You watched as Chifuyu cried out to Baji, the pain in his voice was eminent.
"Sh*t..." you whispered.
A thousand thoughts raced in your head.
'I have to stop Mikey!'
You thought. He was still beating up Kazutora, and it wouldn't be long until he killed him.

"Mikey! Stop it!!"
He didn't stop.
"Listen, Mikey!!"
You grabbed Mikey from behind, trying to pull him off of Kazutora.
He stopped, turning around to glare at you.
Blood dribbled down his face to his chin. Dropping onto the floor. He stood up slowly, facing you. He stepped towards you menacingly.
"Baji wou-"
Mikey jabbed at you, you stumbled back surprised.
"Don't get in my way (F/N)."
"Don't blame Kazutora on this, I understand why you're angry. We are too, but-"
"I don't want to talk to you (F/N)!" Mikey turned back to Kazutora.
"Fine, if you won't talk to me, you'll have to kill me to get to Kazutora!"
Mikey's face twisted in anger as his fists flew towards you.

Suddenly, Takemichi lunged at you, screaming. His arms had wrapped around your waist tightly.
"Oi! Takemichi what are you doing?"
"I'm not letting you go! I won't let Mikey kill you!!"
"We'll both die if you don't let go!"
Mikey kicked your chest as you were distracted, you fell onto the ground.
"Let go!!" You kneed and kicked Takemichi off of you, just before Mikey punched the ground. You moved your head to the side quickly, breathing heavily.
Mikey held his hands on your neck. You struggled to breathe, his grip tightened each time you tried to inhale.
You screamed internally.
'This can't be happening! I can't let him kill me!'

"Mikey!" You croaked, forcing air through your throat and into your lungs.
"Please, I don't want to fight you! Baji..."
"Shut up!" Mikey tightened his grip on your neck.
"Baji wouldn't want this..."
He started punching you and wouldn't stop. You could faintly hear Takemichi screaming as your vision became blurry every time Mikey made contact with your face. Your head drooped to the side, Kazutora stared back at you, tired.

"Stop it Mikey!! You'll kill her/him/them!"
Your eyes became watery and tears slid down your cheeks, dripping onto your ears.
'Why am I crying?
Am I scared to die?
Is it really because I know Baji wouldn't want us to kill each other? Or do I just feel guilty?'

Mikey loosened his grip at the sight of you. He released you and his arms lay limp at his sides.
You breathing was shallow.
Mikey stared at you.
You were taken to the hospital shortly after the ordeal.
_______________________________

You sat with your back against the hard backboard of the hospital bed.
"(F/N)..."
You hadn't heard anything before Mikey had called your name.
Turning towards him, you said, "Mikey, it's good to see you." Smiling.
"How can you say that?"
"......"
"I almost killed you..."
"But, I'm not dead, am I?" You joked, hoping to lighten the mood. It didn't seem to work. You twiddled your fingers nervously. "Sorry..." you whispered.
Mikey walked forwards and hugged you tightly.
"I'm so sorry (F/N), no excuse is good enough. I hope you can forgive me."
"Don't, Mikey. You were angry."
"I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry."
"Stop it."
Mikey leaned his head just below your chin. You could hear his deep breaths.
He held you tightly, water trickled down your collarbone.
"Why are you crying?" You asked.
"I didn't want to hurt you, I swear."
"I know that Mikey." You finally hugged Mikey back.
"I'm not angry or upset at you."
"You probably should be." He mumbled.
"Well, I'm not." You rubbed the top of his head.

You two sat together for some time. You, looking out the window, and Mikey, holding onto you, as if letting go would make you disappear.
_______________________________

How incredibly cliche and boring
I apologise I need to do better lol

746 words inc extra info
07/10/2021