🌶 Ryuguji Ken (Draken) x Reader - Passion 🌶

Requested by @ITACHI100110
Thanks for the request!

Artist: ???

Warning this Oneshot contains NSFW content not suitable for those under the age of 18.

All parties are over the age of 18 in this Oneshot

       !Do not read if you are under 18!

| 18+ Content ahead |

Context:
• Draken is your long time boyfriend.
• Mikey is your brother and you often message or call him.
• Recently he has been very busy with Toman and hasn't had a lot of time with you. He feels guilty and tries to make it up to you whenever he can.
• You are both renting a small house.
____________________________

Every few nights a week, Draken and the Division Captains including Mikey hold a meeting, they usually stay out and discuss their plans for a long time, especially if there's a big fight coming up. Recently, Draken has been staying out a lot longer. He comes home very late, and by the time he arrives, you're almost all the time in bed.
Today was one of those nights.

You vaguely heard the front door unlock. You sat up slowly and rubbed your sleep eyes. You swung your legs out of your shared bed and padded outside to the downstairs hallway.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up (F/N)?"
"Maybe, but it's okay, are you hungry? I can reheat some leftovers."
"No, it's okay, I'll do it."
You looked at Draken sleepily, it was obvious that he was also very tired. You walked towards the kitchen.
"Get back to bed (F/N), you're tired."
"You are too." You chuckled. "It's okay, I'm up now anyway."
In the kitchen you reheated the left over food from dinner, you placed it on the table in front of Draken. "Here you go."
"Thanks."
He scarfed* the food down. "I'm sorry I wasn't home again today."
"No worries, I know how important Toman is."
"Are you sure you're okay alone?"
"Mhmm." You nodded. "I'm gonna head to bed, come quickly."
"Okay. Don't wait up."
You slowly ascended your stairs to the bedroom. Plopping onto the bed your wrapped yourself in the duvet.

*Scarfed - To eat or drink something hungrily or enthusiastically.

A little later, Draken slid into bed with you. "Don't hog the sheets (F/N)."
"Mm.." You loosened your grip on the sheets so that Draken could pull some onto his side.
"Draken..."
"Yeah."
"When are you gonna start coming home earlier?"
"Maybe in a few days, I know it's been a while. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologise, it's okay."
A comfortable silence followed. You shifted to face Draken. His eyes were closed, hair was down and his face full of peace. You gently pushed your forehead onto his. He opened his eyes lazily. His dark eyes stared at yours.
"Aren't you tired?"
"I am, but I wanna look at you a little longer."
"So cheesy..."
You smiled, "It's cause I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with you."
"Are you saying that you're forgetting what your boyfriend looks like?"
You giggled quietly, "Don't be silly~"
Draken smirked. "Do you like looking at me? Cause I like looking at you too."
You closed your eyes while smiling. "Good one Draken." You said sarcastically.
He chuckled quietly.
_______________________________

The next day, you had woken up first, this was a common occurrence in your house. You got up and went to prepare breakfast.
Just after you finished breakfast, Draken stepped down the stairs.
"Morning, your breakfast is on the table."
"Thanks (F/N), What do you wanna do today?"
"Watch a movie? Okay some video games?"
"You pick."
"Let's do both then."

A few hours later, Draken had to leave for another night of meetings. Disheartened, you waved him goodbye as he walked to the old shrine.
You sighed heavily.
'I wish he didn't have to have so many meetings, I hardly get any time with him.'
You decided that maybe messaging Mikey would help you unwind.
Afterwards, you pottered around the house casually, as you waited for the evening to arrive.

*Pottered - To occupy oneself without a plan in a pleasant way.

Suddenly, when only 2 hours had passed, you heard Draken's key insert into the keyhole. You looked towards the hallway as Draken walked in quietly.
"Hey, you're home early today! Did something happen." You cocked your head to the side questionably as you sat on the sofa.
Your boyfriend said nothing as he pounced onto you, winding his long arms around your torso and resting his head on your chest.
"Draken??"
"I'm gonna make it up to you tonight."
"Huh?"
He looked at you, his lidded eyes were filled with passion and lust.
"Oh, so you want to do that~"
"That means you'll let me right?"
"Of course."
"Good..."

Draken pushed himself up and kissed you. He pulled at your shirt and you lifted your arms so that he could take it off of you.
He peppered light kisses on your collarbone and shoulders as he took off his shirt. You grew hot and you trailed your finger over his abs.
Draken pulled you onto his lap, you took off your shorts and held his shoulders.
"Are you ready?" You asked.
Draken took out his large member.
"Shouldn't I be asking that question?" He grinned as he pushed himself into you.
You moaned and gripped his shoulders.
Draken rhythmically thrusted into you, he held your hips, lifting and pushing you down.
As you bounced, he nipped at your chest, grunting.
You scratched his back, breathing heavily.

"Draken~"
Draken squeezed your hips. "Are you close?"
You nodded gasping, the knot in your stomach growing tighter and tighter. Draken connected his lips with yours and pushed his tongue in. You moaned as he explored your mouth. You threw your head back, your eyes squeezed shut trying to hold on.
"You can let go (F/N). Don't wait for me."
Draken's dark, low voice unraveled the tight knot in your stomach. Draken held your back as you rode out your orgasm.

You groaned, twitching and sweating. Draken laid you down on the sofa. During your hard panting, Draken was still inside of you. When your breathing became more controlled, Draken started moving again. The sensitivity of your first orgasm made Draken feel even larger. You held his triceps, whining, just as the knot started forming again, this time quicker.
"How does it feel (F/N)? Is it too much?"
"Good! It's good~ Please keep going!"
"I intend to..." After finishing his sentence, Draken started going faster and harder.
"Draken..again..."
"I'm about to as well..."

You released again, this time Draken followed after you, he groaned as he released inside of you. You felt the liquid burst into you.
You felt full.
_______________________________

"Let's keep going." Draken said.
"Huh? Aren't you tired?"
"No, I don't get tired."
"You're such a liar."
"Are you rejecting me?"
"....No, if you can keep going, I can too.."
"Is that a challenge?" He smirked mischievously.
"Maybe it is~"
_______________________________

Thanks for the request, I hope you like it :)))

1177 words inc extra info
09/09/2021