🥊🔥 Sano Manjiro (Mikey) x Reader - Dirty work 🔥🥊

This is an AU I guess since I don't know what happens in the future (a.k.a in the manga)

Not sure who the original artist is, again.

A bit of cursing and theme of cigarettes/smoking

Context:
• You are a very skilled and efficient assassin and you work for Mikey.
• Toman exists still and as grown into a massive gang. Mikey often asks you to take care of people that have many eyes on them, e.g. rich businessmen.
• You have known Mikey since the early days of Toman, he has a lot of trust in you.
____________________________

You strolled silently through the dark hallway, in the distance you faintly heard a man and Mikey conversing.
"I've got the deal done for you Mikey, how about we meet somewhere to make the payment?"
"Let's do it at the warehouse."
"As you wish." The man chuckled creepily as he turned around scurried towards you, you stared coldly at him as he hurried past you giggling.
He hadn't noticed that he had dropped a packet of cigarettes, you picked it up and shoved it into your back pocket.

Emerging from the darkness, you stood in front of Mikey.
"(F/N)."
"Mikey."
"I need you to take care of that man, his full name is Haruto Tanaka."
"Occupation?" You asked as you took out a clean, white towel and ran it over your beloved AW50 sniper rifle.
"CEO of a popular cigarette company, 'White Tiger', you know it?" Mikey held up a packet of the 'White Tiger' cigarettes and threw it at you.
You caught it with one hand.
"I know of it, but you know I don't smoke." You replied, looking at the packet before throwing it back to Mikey and pulling on your left, fingerless grip glove. "Age?"
"46, he spends a lot of his time in his mansion, but I made a deal with him, so he's gonna meet us at the warehouse."
"Yeah, I heard and by we, you mean me, don't you."
Mikey stared at you his eyes low.
'As*hole.'
"Fine, I'll get your Goddamn money to you Mikey, but I better get something good afterwards..."
You slung your gun sling over yourself and walked out of the dim room.
_______________________________

While casually walking to the warehouse, you took out the pack of cigarettes and looked at it. 'How expensive is this? Whatever.'
When you had arrived at the warehouse, Mr Tanaka was just about to enter.
"Mr Tanaka, correct?"
"Yes, that's me. Who are you?"
"I guess you could call me Mikey's assistant, I'm here because Mikey wouldn't make it, last minute emergency."
'Why am I lying for him?'
"Hmm I see, well then, let's get to it, hurry up woman/boy!"
"Just a second Mr Tanaka, I heard that you like cigarettes? How about we have a smoke before? Maybe it will calm your nerves." You took out the packet of cigarettes he dropped and opened the lid.
Tanaka patted his back pocket, looking confused.
"You dropped this when you left, I picked it up for you. I hope you don't mind me have one too? After all, I am going to give it back."
Tanaka waved a hand at you, "Just hurry up."
You took out a cigarette that looked a bit more crumpled than others. "I'll take the crumpled one, only the best for the best right?" You cocked your head at Tanaka and grabbed the lighter you had on you.
You lit Tanaka's first before shielding yours and lighting it too.
You breathed in deeply, the musty yet rich smoke engulfed your lungs.
You took out the cigarette and exhaled, "Now, let's continue with the deal, shall we?"
Tanaka nodded and went inside.
You followed while grinning.

Suddenly, Tanaka started coughing, his coughing got more and more violent, as he kneeled onto the floor.
"Don't worry Mr Tanaka, it will be over soon..."
He lay on his back gasping and holding his throat. "H-help...me..!"
You knelt down in front of the man, took in a breath from your cigarette and blew it in his face. How eyes bulged out of his head.
"Don't struggle, it only prolongs your suffering."
You stood up before dropping the cigarette and stamping on it. You twisted your foot to put out the cigarette.
Before you had left the building and arrived at the warehouse, you had dropped a few drops of poison into a cigarette. It evaporated quickly as it was a warm night but enough of it soaked into the cigarette to kill a man.
"Sleep well Mr Tanaka, oh and also, it's not 'Woman'/'boy', it's Miss/Mister (L/N)." You smirked before walking away.

"Get the money." You said to your subordinates, they appeared from the shadows and started rummaging through the large boxes.
You walked out alone, and set off back to Mikey.
_______________________________

"You're back."
"Where's my stuff."
"What stuff? I never promised you anything."
You lost your temper and lunged at Mikey, grabbing his shirt as he sat back on the sofa.
"Listen here you little sh*t! I've done so much for you and you've never given me anything for it, I'm sick and tired of this, if you don't give me what I want, I'll kill you like all the other people I've killed!!" You panted above him, your face a few inches from his.
Mikey smiled, "So angry. You've been aloof for so long, I'm glad I got to see you again (F/N)."
"What the Hell are you talking about Mikey?! Give me my sh*t!!" You pushed Mikey onto the large sofa. He lay there laughing at you.
"What's wrong with you!?"
Mikey pushed himself up from the sofa, he grabbed your face, then smashed his lips onto yours.
Your hand rested on his chest.
"I'm surprised you didn't push me away."
You said nothing, instead you stared at him silently.
"I know I'm selfish, I just wanted to see you again. And I know I see you everyday, but since you started your killing spree, I've never once seen you show emotion. I never saw you angry, you were so distant and expressionless. I never even got a smile from you, even when I gave you what you wanted. So I thought, 'If I make her/him/them angry enough, how will she/he/they react?' So I started ignoring you and not giving you your pay. I'm glad it worked out."
You sighed, "You're so stupid Mikey."
"I know. How about I give you something, you deserve it."
"What is it?"
"It's a surprise." Mikey said as his hand crawled around your waist.
_______________________________

Oh my~
Mikey 😏

Working on a spicy Oneshot, I hope you enjoyed reading this one!

1131 words including extra information
04/09/2021