🌊 Hanagaki Takemichi x Reader - Newbie 🌊

Takemichi is such a sweet guy :3
Probably should have done a Oneshot about him sooner since yk he IS the main character...Oh welllllll I'm doing it now so it doesn't matter.
I like to rant at the beginning and end of these, sorry lol

I suppose this is an AU Oneshot??

|WARNING: ANIME SPOILERS FROM   
              EPISODE 9 ONWARDS|

Context:
• You're the 6th Division Captain (Just pretend) of Toman.
• You're considerate and you secretly worry about the other members of Toman, even when you don't show.
• Takemichi isn't dating Tachibana (Hinata).
• Mikey and Draken recently became friends with him.
• Takes place at the first Toman meeting Takemichi attended. (When he almost got beat up but Mitsuya saved him? That was the first time he went to a Timan meeting right..?)
____________________________

"This ain't a freaking exhibition! Get the Hell outta here!"
"What the crap do you want?!"
"Want to kill us to kill you, dimwit?!"
"W-we're just here because someone called us."
"Huh? Do you even know what place this is, you imbecile?!"
"M-Musashi shrine..."
You looked over to the commotion.
"Hey Mitsuya, Mikey said that he's having a guest over right?
"Yeah."
"Do you think that's him?"
"Maybe, he looks..."
You raised an eyebrow, "Yeah I get what you mean. I'll ask him, seems like the guys are giving him a hard time."
"Hey, are you Takemichi?" You asked.
"Y-yes."
You walked over to the blonde.
"Why are you scaring President's guest?" Mitsuya asked kicking the man confronting Takemichi.
Takemichi held his throat while coughing.
"You okay Takemichi?"
"I-I'm sorry!" The man shouted.
"I think I'll be okay.."
"Good, I'll take you to Mikey." You nodded your head in the direction of Mikey and Draken.
"Thank you."
"It's no problem."

"Yo, Takemitchy. Sorry for calling you all of a sudden. Thanks for bringing him here (F/N)."
You nodded your head, smirking.
"It's okay, I had no idea it was gonna be like this." Takemichi replied.

Walking to the meeting place —————

You walked behind Takemichi with the other Division Captain behind you. Takemichi looked awkward and looked around sporadically.
You slung your arm around Takemichi's neck.
He yelped.
"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, you're much more fragile than the other guys here." You said sweetly.
"Say, Takemichi, how did you get to know Mikey and Draken ay? Did you try and fight them?"
"What?! No..."
"I guess you don't wanna talk about it? That's okay, you don't seem like the type to start random fights anyway." You laughed heartily.
Takemichi blushed.
"Awhhh!! I'm sorry if I embarrassed you! You're so cute!! I hardly find guys like you around here, especially since everyone in Toman acts tough." You ruffled his hair.
"You got a girlfriend?"
"No.."
You hummed. "Let's talk more after the meeting."
He nodded.
During the meeting, Pah-chin kicked Takemichi to the floor. Peh-yan started shouting.
Draken broke the fight up as it was about to escalate. You walked over to them.
"Damn, it seems like you're always getting hurt Takemichi, don't feel too bad, it's not your fault."
Mikey confronted Pah-chin,
"Do you wanna do it Pah-chin?"
"I wanna do it! I want to beat them to death!"
The verdict was clear, Toman was going to fight against Moebius.
You smiled, this was why you joined Toman.
You glanced at Takemichi, "What's wrong Takemichi, you look upset."
"It's nothing."
_______________________________

The Moebius fight ———————————

You were beating up men left and right, you eventually heard that Draken had been stabbed. Angry, you tried to take down as many Moebius members as you could.
'Where the Hell is Takemichi, I bet he's pretty beat up right now..'
After the fight had finished, Mikey instantly rushed to the nearby hospital. You followed him quickly, both arriving within a few minutes.
"Mikey, have you seen Takemichi? Was he fighting?"
"He's with Draken."
You stayed silent. 'I assume he's safe then.'
When you got to the rest of the group, Takemichi looked shaken.
You patted his head softly.
"Well done for getting Draken to the hospital, I'm sure he'll be fine now that he's here." You lied, trying to reassure everyone.
Emma was sobbing uncontrollably, you walked up to her and rubbed her back. You couldn't imagine how she felt, you know how she felt about Draken. Mikey placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her, then walked to the door.
"He's not gonna die here." Mikey said his voice thick.
_______________________________

The next day ——————————————

You decided to visit Takemichi and Draken at the hospital. Draken was sleeping when you entered the room so you left the chocolate your bought on the bedside table.
You knocked softly on Takemichi's door and slid it open. Takemichi was laying on his back staring at he ceiling.
"Hey Takemichi, you okay?" You gently patted his right hand.
"I'm okay (L/N)." He said looking at you.
"How come you visited me?"
"Well I came to see both Draken and you, plus I thought we were friends?"
"Friends?"
"Wow, Takemichi, we went through that massive brawl with Moebius and now you're saying we aren't friends." You teased him.
"But we didn't even see-"
"Ahhh Takemichi, you're so mean!!" You cried, covering your face.
"Don't cry (L/N)! I'm sorry, you ARE my friend!!" Takemichi got out of bed carefully and hugged you, your head resting on his shoulder.
Unable to control your laughter anymore, you spluttered.
Confused Takemichi stepped back from you.
"Takemichi, you are the sweetest person I've ever met." You laughed loudly. "Don't take me seriously, I was just joking around."
Takemichi slumped into his bed.
"Oh." He scratched his face awkwardly.
You sat on his hospital bed and wrapped your arms around him.
"Sorry, I like to tease." You placed your head into his shoulder once again. "This time I'll hug back, I'm not teasing this time."
The softness in your voice surprised Takemichi, he hugged back hesitantly, then melted into the embrace.
You stroked his head slowly. "Not gonna lie, I was a bit worried about you back at the brawl, you're so delicate that I thought you'd be dead or something the next time I saw you...Glad you're not." You chuckled softly.
"Me too."

You stayed like that for another few seconds before breaking away. You both talked for a few hours before you had to leave.
"I'll see you tomorrow Michi, I'm gonna call you that from now on by the way, I hope you don't mind~"
Before he got the chance to answer, you were already out of sight and strolling down the corridor.
_______________________________

I apologise, this Oneshot was....not as good as the others lol.
It was also a lot shorter too, I'm trying to think about new scenarios so I can write more.
I try to change the personality of the reader this time to try to make the Oneshot more interesting.
Hope you enjoyed reading

1167 words including extra information
09/08/2021