11. Word for Word Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

A small blush forms on his cheeks. "Is that so? Stop being so shy and tell me what you want. I know you have an answer."

You pull the back of his neck to force his head closer to you so you can whisper in his ear. "I want you to fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

With your hand still on the back of his neck, you feel a thick chill run through him which sends you into a big grin.

He presses a soft kiss on your forehead. After, he takes himself back off the bed so he can take off his boxers. You watch his every move. Your eyes didn't skip an inch of his body.

An electric feeling courses through your heart as you see his cock, which you've tasted once before, slide out before you.

Once again, he places himself over you. "I'll take good care of you." He winks and places a kiss on your cheek. You assume that he's noticed how nervous you are. It made you feel good that he cared.

Your breathing is slow. It almost feels as if you weren't breathing at all. You watch him as he lines up his cock with your cunt. He was so careful and aware with the power he knew he had.

Soon he slowly slides his cock into you, watching as you groan and arch your back. He hadn't even begun moving at a pace and somehow you already felt so much unbelievable pleasure.

His body created a slow steady rhythm that increases with each pump.

Moans from you both escape into each other's mouths as you kiss and press your foreheads together.

You can't keep your eyes off of him. The way he tried to hide his pleasure by throwing his head back or burying his flushed cheeks into your neck almost made you cocky.

"You feel so fucking good." His words were no less than a whimper.

The pain you felt from his rough grasp on your hips as he pounded into your cunt created such a uncontrollable string of moans which only gave him the inspiration to go harder.

"Ren, I- I think I'm about to cum." You moan into his ear as he's still leaving a hickey on your collarbone and still pushing himself into you. "Please can I cum-" His hand is now placed over your mouth leaving you unable to beg. He grins and replies by shaking his head no. "Don't you dare cum until I tell you that you can."

Tears begin to fill your eyes as you fight the growing pleasure you felt. "I absolutely love watching you struggle like this. You're so weak." He laughs.

Your eyes dart to his immediately after he finishes his statement. "The way that you're trembling while fucking me is making me think that you have no room to be cocky about the way you're making me feel." You immediately become regretful of your words as his hand is now placed on your throat.

"You'll learn not to speak to me like that." A chill runs through your spine as he whispers deeply into your ear.

Gently yet firmly, he places his hand over your mouth once again as he picks up pace while keeping his other hand gripped onto your waist.

He laughs softly to himself while listening to you moan under his hand. His voice staggers as he mocks you. "It's too bad that I can't listen to your pretty little moans, but this is what has to happen when you don't know when to shut your fucking mouth."

You can feel his pace begin to slow as he becomes unable to fight the pleasure you gave him. He lifts his hand from your mouth and grabs your face forcing you to look at him. "You think you deserve to cum?"

You knew what he wanted from you. Normally, you'd keep fighting it but the pain from not getting a release was becoming too much. "Please can I cum, sir? I'm sorry I misbehaved. Please." You whined in between words to emphasize your begging.

His groans grew as he had no choice, but to allow you to cum before he did. "Cum." It almost sounded like a demand.

After moments of nothing but moans, you speak up. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

His grin appears again as he feels your body start to tremble under him. He presses into you harder and harder knowing that you're cumming. You felt as if he was trying to make your orgasm last as long as possible.

Nearing the end of your moment you could see the desperation on his face. "Ren, please you feel so good. Please cum in me." You moan knowing it'd send him over the edge.

He doesn't question your request as you thought he would. You could tell that he trusted you.

It doesn't take much longer before his body becomes tense. His deep groans fill your head and replace your pre-existing thoughts.

His body is almost now resting on yours. The breaths you both share are deep and heavy.

Slowly, he pulls out of you which allows your last whimper to escape. His body falls next to yours so you're both laying on your back.

The silence fills the air as you both lay inches apart. Still catching your breaths.

You reach over to your phone and check the time. "You have that meeting soon. I better get going. I don't want you to be late."

Before you can even start to sit up he grabs your wrist in hopes that you won't go. "Wait. Please stay just a few more minutes. I want to hold you."

It was shocking to have someone that wanted you to stay after sex. Ren wasn't even your boyfriend and he already treats you better than any of the others ever did.

"Come here, babe."

You roll over onto your side so you're now facing him. His lips press to your forehead. "That was so lovely. I hope I wasn't too much."

A blush forms over your cheeks as you shake your head no. "It was perfect."

His arms wrap around you as he pulls you in closer. "Thank you." His voice is beyond gentle.

"For what?"

"I'm not sure. I'm just thankful for you. Thankful that you're here with me right now."

You don't even have a response. You just hold eye contact with him which seems to share a million words.

A million warm words.