chapter 12; we're not in Sydney anymore...

Chapter 12

Serena's POV (finally i know haha)

Recap of serena because it was a while ago:

"i know i'm sorry serena please come out! It's just well..."

"no jake, you don't know me at all, you just kidnapped me." He didn't know anything about me like what my favourite colour was, what my favourite tv show was etc. An here i was kissing him, it was so wrong on so many terms........but then why did it feel so right, in a wierd way.

"actually i saw you before..well before we...um..we kidnapped you, i had the job of watching you to know how we could get you without being noticed" he was speaking softly as if he was ashamed of himself, and damn right he should be ashamed he was spying on me? For how long? Crap what did he see? That was all i could think.

I got up and slowly opened the door to a frowning Jake, i walked past him and sat on the bed.  Jake stared at me as if he was hoping i would say something, but what could i say... i sighed this is all a nightmare.

"i..i don't know what to say. You were spying on me so you could kidnap me that sounds so sadistic." well serena its not as if you expected anything less from him, lets not forget he did umm.. kidnap you. I thought to myself

"i know and it was stupid but i can't just not obey their orders, these people are highly respected by many gangs, drug lords etc. I could be killed if i did something wrong. Trust me i never wanted to do anything to hurt you i swear." He had dropped his gaze to the floor as if he was embarrassed.

For a second i felt kinda bad for him,, but as quickly as i felt that i snapped out of it. No serena don't be ridiculous, i mentally slapped myself.

"ok jake so let me get this right. You were told to spy on me, for how long?"

"about 3 months" he looked out the window and then sat on the opposite side of the bed so weren't facing each other.

"ohh k so did you see..um..anything......" i paused what am i meant to say so did i do anything that you find interesting or something stupid. Gosh i can't remember what i did 3 months ago, it was all irrelevant. I sat there quietly waiting for his response, he can figure out what i was going to say.

We sat there for about a minute but it felt like an hour and i had, had enough so i stood upo and started pacing the room. Is he going to effing answer me? I looked over to him with frustration, i think he noticed my frustration because he started to speak.

"Serena sit here." He patted the seat next to me. I reluctantly walked over to him. " you did nothing wrong you could never do anything wrong, all i saw was your everyday things, you went to school, had fun with your friends and did normal teenage stuff, that i wish i could do. You did nothing embarrassing, and as i watched you i started to......" he stopped, as if he realised what he was going to say was not something to tell at this time. But i wanted to know! I looked at him but he didn't meet my gaze so i dropped it, but believe me it was hard.

What was he going to say?

..............................

...........................................................

I've been cooped up in this bedroom for a day and a half now with jake. He's being trying his best to amuse me but, really i just want to go home or confront my parents and be in their arms.

All i've been doing is watching movies, eating, sleeping, eating and watching more movies. How interesting i know. Ji really miss my bed and i think i'ma little homesick and i really need some sun! But jake is trying to make me feel comfortable even thought the other guys are real jerkoffs! I've only met them once during the past day and a half but from first glance, i. Don't. Like. Them. they think of me as a game, luckily for me they aren't allowed to touch me. Apparently some chick called Lesley (i've never met this Lesley person) told them that only jake could be near me, so they bring my food and either glare or snicker at me.....