He sprayed it on Gyarados and it's wounds soon disappeared. Ash thanked him and returned it. 

Ash heard a loud clapping sound. He turned towards brock who was giving him a round of applause. 

"You surprised me Ash. You defeated all my Pokemon." Brock said as he walked towards Ash. 

"Thank You.....I guess" He mumbled the Last Part. 

"Here is the Proof that you Defeated me" Brock said as he handed Ash a Grey colored Badge" The Boulder badge" He thrusted his hand forward. 

Ash took it and smiled at the Gym Leader. He gave him a Polite Bow.

"I thank you for not holding back against me" Ash thanked the man and took his badge. 

It was then that Ash realized that he forgot something.

"SHIT" Ash thought. 

He forgot to register for the Indigo League. 

How Stupid of him. 

But, It does not matter because you can register it after gaining a Badge too. This match will still be in his Battle Recording.

"I must say, I was surprised that you have a Shiny Gyarados. How many years have you been a trainer?" Brock asked as Ash burst out laughing. 

"Did I ask something Funny Young Man?" Brock asked. Ash shook his head. 

"Nope. I apologize but I have only been a Trainer for less than 24 Hours" Ash replied. 

Brock's jaw dropped a little. 

"24.....Hours" He muttered. Ash nodded as Brock regained his composure. 

"And I would like to give you......This" Brock said as he took ut something from his Pocket. 

It was a round Disk in it's case. 

Ash's Jaw dropped at it.

It was a T.M (Technical Machine).

It's used to teach a New Move permenantly. They were cool and Expensive.

 They were cool and Expensive

"Brock.........I can't take this" Ash said as the Adult shook his head.

"Nope. The Pokemon League Association gave these to us. We, As Gym Leaders have to give them to Trainers who show us Potential. Accept this" Brock said as he thrusted his hand forward. 

Ash hesitantly took it and thanked him. 

"You look kinda familiar to somebody I used to know a Long Time ago. And your Last Name is Ketchum. So..." brock asked.

"I don't think you know me or my Parents" Ash lied. 

It was then when Brock caught on where he saw Ash.