"Yes, Mark was with me. He asked me for a jar of hunny, so I gave him one and he went to Starry Hill" Pooh said. Sora smiled. "Thanks Pooh!" Sora said as he ran back out. "Bye Sora!" Pooh said, as he went to sit at in his chair, eating some more of his honey.

***

Sora left Pooh's house, then, walked over to the gaint hill, that is called Starry Hill.

As he was walking up the hill, he heard... grunting nosies.

"What the-" He said to himself. As he inched closer, he then heard it louder.

For some reason, it sounded like Mark. Mark makes those grunting sounds... not that Sora would know-

Sora cam up to the big tree, then peaked around it, and saw the most silliest and funniest thing he's ever seen in a while.

Mark had his head stuck in a honey pot.

And he was trying to take it off.

"Ugh! Come on! Errgggg!" Mark grunted. "Get oFF ME!" Mark yelled.

Sora tried to hold it in, but he couldn't take it, and he erupted in laughter.

Mark froze, and stopped trying to take the pot off his head. "Sora?! Uh! This isn't wha- OW!" Mark turned around, trying to face Sora, but since he couldn't see, he bashed into the tree, and fell over, and all that did was make Sora laugh harder until he bearly could breath.

"Sora stop laughing at me!" Mark got up, still trying to take the pot off his head. Sora calmed down, at a little.

"Mark!? How the hell did this happen?!" He laughed.

"I don't know!" Mark yelled. The thing is, Mark was facing away from Sora. Mark had thought Sora was actually infront of him, so now it looked like Mark was yelling at the tree.

Sora snorted. "You're yelling at trees now!" He laughed.

Mark crossed his arms. "Sora just help me!"

Sora giggled. "Fine, fine-" He walked over to his boyfriend, and tried to pull the pot off.

"One, two... three!" Sora yanked the pot off, and it came off of Mark's head. Mark looked up at Sora, with his face read, and small drops of honey falling from his hair. "Uh.... I can explain-"

Sora snorted. "I sure wanna hear this one-"

"I... um... wanted to put my head in the pot...like what Pooh does.... I didn't actually know my head was gonna get stuck-"

Sora stared at Mark for a while, then giggled. "Mark, baby, what the hell?"

Mark covered his face.

Sora looked down in the honey pot. "Mark... did you eat all of this-"

"Hm? Of course not! I haven't even eaten the honey yet...I took an empty pot along with a full one, and that pot that was... stuck on my head.. was the empty one-"

Sora shook his head. "You're silly."

***

Mark and Sora was sitting side by side, at the tree. Mark had Pooh's honey pot in his lap, and he dipped his hand in the pot, taking it back out, licking it off.

Sora looked at him. "Why are you eating it like how Pooh does?"

"This is every ones dream who's watched Winnie Th Pooh when they where young."

Sora just chuckled. "Sure.."

"Hey, I'm serious! Sitting in he nice breeze, with a very adorable keyblade wielder, licking some honey... there's nothing more I could ever ask for-" Mark said. Sora blushed, and smiled.

Mark could see Sora was looking at the honey. "You want some, honey?" Mark giggled. Sora looked at him. "That was like the worst pun ever-" He chuckled.

Sora shook his head. "Nah.. it's something else."

Mark tilted his head. "What is it?"

"It's a question, I have... for you fetish-" Sora said blushing a little.

Mark blushed as well. "My fetish?... oh... what about it?"

Sora lied down, and once he did, he lifted his shirt up.

"You... wanna like... pour some of the honey in my bellybutton.... then... lick it out?"

When Sora asked that, Mark's face seemed like it was going to self combust.

"L-Lick... it...?"

Sora nodded. "Is... that something you'd like to do?"

Mark bashfully looked away, then nodded.

Sora softly smiled, then took the jar, then poured some inside his bellybutton. "Ok Mark-" He said. Mark looked his his boyfriend's navel, that had the honey inside it. He bashfully, crawled ontop of Sora, then came up to his bellybutton, then started to lick at it, sucking the honey out of it. Sora doesn't have Mark's fetish, he always just loves to tease his boyfriend, and let him experience his fetish...

But for some reason... this was really turning him on.

"M-Mark...." Sora moaned.

Mark stopped, then looked up at Sora. "Y-you... like this?"

Sora blushed big-time. Then, he nodded. "This... is really hot..."

Mark blushed, then continued to lick at his boyfriend's navel.