"Hey Dabi can I test something real quick?" Izuku asked. Dabi turns to him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Do I get hurt?" he asked sceptically. Izuku shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not," Izuku answered vaguely. Dabi sighed, he leaned back on the ground and shut his eyes.

"Whatever, but if I accidently ignite you on fire, blame yourself," Dabi said. Izuku nodded his head. He reached over to Dabi and placed his hand on his chest then activated his quirk. 

Izuku dived into Dabi. He looked over to his quirks. Dabi still had two quirks but his original one seemed to be violently attacking adapt. It looked a lot different when Izuku had first seen it. It looked a lot sturdier and larger then when Izuku first had it but it looked like it had adapted to the burning sensation of the quirks core. How interesting. 

But what Izuku was most interested in was the fact that Dabi's quirk attacks others. So what Izuku did was put a third quirk into Dabi. It was his most useless quirk, retardant. Dabi coughed at the sudden intrusion of the unfamiliar quirk. But Izuku was more focused on what Dabi's quirk was doing. It attacked the retardant quirk violently and Izuku watched as with in seconds, the quirk was destroyed.

Dabi was breathing heavily. Izuku came out of him and looked over with a sparkle in his eyes. 

"Oh My God! Tou-chan guess what?" Izuku said happily. Dabi growled as he glared over to the hyperactive teen.

"The hell did you do to me?" Dabi asked, ignoring Izuku's question. Izuku, not being deterred smiled brightly.

"Your quirk destroyed one of my quirks! I have never seen a quirk like that, it's like a quirk destroyer!" Izuku said excitedly. Dabi groaned and put a hand over his eyes. Izuku was about to say something but the door to the caravan opened. 

Himiko had opened the door. She yawned. Izuku blushed at how little she was wearing.

"Izuku~ come to bed. We have to go watch the entrance exam tomorrow," she said in a drowsy voice. Dabi laughed and pushed Izuku towards her. He yelped as he tripped over, trying not to slam into Himiko.

"Go have fun with your girlfriend snow cone. I'm going to go annoy Eraserhead," Dabi said, standing up and brushing himself off.

"Um okay, by Dabi!" Izuku said as he got off, waving to him. Himiko yawned again and grabbed Izuku by the back of his shirt. She didn't say anything as she pulled Izuku inside and closed the door behind her. 

Katsuki looked up at the gate of UA. In front of him was the huge building he's been waiting to go into since Diapers. The academy of hero hopefuls, UA itself. Right now, he is about to take the entrance exam.

The last few days have been hectic. He hasn't actually been in the house much just so he can avoid Kotsumi. She has been furious with him along with the rest of her group. Katsuki understands but one hundred percent blames her. They all could be standing with him right now but they all made the choice not to change.

Once he imagined all of them walking into UA as the big five. Uncontested the best students of the school. Anyone tries proving them wrong would get an explosion to the face. But now, he stands alone. No Izumi or bi-coloured twins with him or his annoying sister. Just him.

He will start from a blank slate, make amends with the people who don't know him. It will be a hard process as Katsuki knows he isn't a good person. But he was given the chance to change. By Izuku, by Eraserhead and by Nezu. 

Katsuki knows more than most people. He knows that Eraserhead will be the homeroom teacher of class 1-a and he'll be watching him like a hawk. If Katsuki would ever do anything like bullying again, even mildly he would be immediately expelled. It was supposed to be a threat but Katsuki didn't care. Not of the threat because he agrees with the punishment. If he ever returns to what he was doing before then he should be expelled. 

But that doesn't make Eraserhead any less scary.

Katsuki take a deep breath and then took strides into the school. No one knows who he is and he likes that. He walks over to the entrance. But then something unimaginable happened. Katsuki tripped on a small rock. Katsuki braced himself to hit the ground but he never landed. Opening his eyes, he appeared to be floating?

"Sorry I didn't ask you for permission to use my quirk on you but I presumed you wouldn't mind. Tripping on the first day is bad luck," a sweet voice said to Katsuki's left. Katsuki looked over and saw a girl. She had brown hair cut in a bobcut. Her cheeks were rosy red like a blush and she had large and bright brown eyes.

Katsuki nodded his head and turned in air so that his feet were hitting the ground. The girl put her fingertips together and Katsuki was let down.

"Thanks," Katsuki says, standing back up. The girl smiled sweetly. 

"No problem. I wish you luck at the exam!" the girl said before turning around and walking away. Katsuki smiled and walked after her. 

'She's cute,' Katsuki thinks.

Izuku's Quirks

Underlined = Combined

Bolt, Heavy Skeleton, Tentacles, Fat Inflammation, Pitch, Horns, Strong Impact, Tooth Missile, Rock Manipulation, Echo, Hacked, Stasis

Himiko's Quirks

Transformation, Hemomorphy

(Authors Notes)

Alright Izuku is going to be a teacher at UA. Since both Izuku and Todoroki aren't going to be in the class, that leaves two opens spaces. What I am asking is if Hitoshi should be put into class 1-a at the start or leave it for another plot point for Izuku to try and get him in? Also would you like to see the plot points of class 1-b with Izuku or just class 1-a?