Chapter Fifty: What happens now?

Yes sir, we're here. Chapter Fifty. I hate to say it but...the next chapter might be the last. I know, I know, just weep while you can. Don't worry, I got tissues for the occasion.

Song: What about us? By: P!nk

----

"Jack?" I asked as we sat down for dinner.

"Yes?" He asked as his dark green eyes look into mine and for a moment I find myself entranced.

"What happens now?" I ask.

"I know that this is the second month and if you want to leave after, you may." He says.

"Really?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes," He answers.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I thought you wanted to."

"Wouldn't it make you sad if I left though?"

"Very but I know I can visit and as long as you're happy I'm happy. Plus I'm not going to force you to live with me." He points out.

"Yes, but what if..."

"Yes?" He asked his eyes going wide, giving him a adorable puppy dog look.

"What if leaving with your car makes me even happier?" I ask. His smile falls and I hold in a laugh.

"Oh, well I mean if-"

"Oh will you stop looking so sad. What if staying here with you makes me happy?"

"You, you mean it?!"

"I don't really get why I would-" In a flash he's picking me up and twirling me around.

"You won't regret it, I swear!" He tells me excitedly and I find myself laughing.

"I know!" I say just as excitedly. His lips land on mine and I don't hesitate to return the kiss. He twirls me around once more and I smile.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy," I say as he finally sets me down.

"I could say the same to you."

"Besides five other people in my life, no one has ever made me smile in such a way." I confess. Which earns another kiss. This one was filled with or happiness, if that made sense. He picks me up and begins to descend up the stairs, our dinner forgotten. I wrap my legs around his waist and snuggle my face into his neck, attacking it with kisses, causing him to let out a moan. We both laugh as he places me down on the bed and I bounce a little, him joining me.

"Before we do anything, I have to make sure that you're ok with it." He informs me.

"Consent. Sexy," I purr and pull his face down so that I could kiss him.

"So is that a yes?" he asks.

"Yes, now kiss me," I whine and he chuckles.

"Your wish my command."

"Jack," I whisper as we part to catch our breath.

"Yes?"

"This is my first time so..."

"I'll be gentle." He promises.

"I trust you." I confirm.

"I know," He smirks knowingly and then attaches his lips to my neck. Immediately attaching themselves to that one certain spot. I moan and he smirks, his lips trail back up and attack my lips. Just as quickly as they attached themselves they left causing me to whine.